Main Menu

CD the Movie - Casting Call

Started by onivel, Dec 14, 2013, 05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Red Mage

Deleted

Original casting call said dead or alive.... :P

Edge

Thanks to Hydaro's picture thread I have a few....

Alexa Davalos for Caprice

Adam "Edge" Copeland for Edge Stormfall (name similarity unintentional, though some of my first server's players got some laughs out of it)

Evanna Lynch as Shezzarin

I can't remember who I had for Kestal or Lia, it's been too long.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Silveryfeather

That's totally Aexia to me. Emmanuelle Seigner, fyi ;)

Nymera

Silveryfeather Avatar

That's totally Aexia to me. Emmanuelle Seigner, fyi ;)
Eeeee, that's so great!   :D

This is how I always imagined Dar'ethar!

Dar'ethar - Ian Somerhalder

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130408022203/smallville/images/0/09/Ian-Smoulder-halder-ian-somerhalder-32812636-500-700.jpg

Silveryfeather

Oh my god! that's even a better fit then Jared Leto! 

Silveryfeather

And for Beryl: *drumroll* Amanda Seyfried!

realityjumper

"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

tenorgeneral

Per the old thread this is Veir Osterrich, especially now that he's more world weary and like an old war horse:

Sean Bean

Khorigesh voiced by John Hurt, voice of Kilgharrah the Great Dragon from Merlin (BBC), chuffing with laughter here, as Khor so often does:

And Merriwether Riordan played by David Caruso, with a whole lot of camera angle shenanigans and special effects to make him look tiny:

gooch

The Bean    I always sort of pictured Gabe as a much younger Sean Bean as Eddard Stark

Wicked

kingofaquilonia

Omgz Hugh Jackman and Ian Somerhalder, I would have their children if only I had the parts.

As for who would play any of my characters... Namely Arctaos... NO IDEA

Kristina Lokken as Cassandra Rosewood?

Garage Trashcan

Hiddleston would make a better Requiem than Lorgarti. Just sayin'.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Wicked

Not sure disagreement over casting call selections is really needed. Arti and Requiem are both bat shit crazy mages - he could play either.

@koa, I think Dwayne Johnson is big and muscley enough to play Arctaos.

Arya

In the previous thread, I do not remember who Wicked had for Alyss'ana, but I liked what she picked for the first femme Ravenshadow.  When Iron Man II came out, I automatically said this girl for Daeatria Ravenshadow. A touch darker hair and it would be perfect (maybe contacts). Especially with how the actress smiles.

Aaron Taylor-Johnson, with a bit longer, brighter hair and less of a scruff for Sumest (Trivia: he is playing Quicksilver in Avengers II - Age of Ultron).  Something cute with a bit of smug - the player can chip in here!  Thought about it when I saw him in Godzilla.

Trying to think of a few more options for the others in the Ravenshadow corner...

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow