Main Menu

Hi

Started by ladybug, Nov 18, 2014, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladybug

Hello! I'm a friend of Edge and Belladonna's from parts afar, and they've finally talked me into trying out the game I always hear them talking about. Hoping to have some fun!
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

sinisteromnibus

Welcome! We will treat you well. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Edwardfalcona

Welcome !

FaeFae

Welcome!  And the Dalek's conquer!

ClockworkMayhem

So glad he's managed to drag you here! We're going to have soooo much fun!

Arya

Welcome!

Be careful of that girl named Arya.  She has a bad rep around here, and with reason. ;-)

~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

The Red Mage

I can't wait.. *rubs hands together and... grows a pencil thin mustache on the spot*

ladybug

Yeah...I want to say "You can't scare me; I teach," but I've been on the internet long enough to know that's basically "Challenge accepted."
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Ogre Time Yay

Welcome
>: )

- Neighborhood Hellspawn

Nevermore

Welcome! If you ever need anything grab..pretty much any of us. Hope you enjoy it there!

Deleted

Well, crap.  They'll let anyone play here, won't they?  ;)

Glad you joined us!

onivel

Welcome!
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Goat

Welcome!!