Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theshobit

Thank you for the amazing Nature-y tale. It was a lot of fun. I am excited to see what happens next!

Embra

theshobit Avatar
Thank you  for the amazing Nature-y tale. It was a lot of fun. I am excited to see what happens next!

I second this! :)

Eredruie

A big thanks made of hugs and cookies to , @belladonna, , and for the Stonehaven campaign.

You guys are expert cat-herders and I'm sure I speak for all involved when I say we've absolutely had a wonderful time and fabulous RP throughout :)

Thank you for your time and efforts, I know it's not easy running a huge thing like that!

Arya

+1 to   's comments and compliments. For @belladonna , , , and . too! ALL the lurv and hugs. Or if any of those are no bueno, a lot of Girl Scout cookies.

Having run something this scale before, it definitely takes more than one person to do it. And to do it with success. Everyone who has run this plot line at one point or another has done very well, and I honestly could not tell when the plot transitioned between staff members. This plot has been serious development for my main and has put her into her element once more. Something I was not expecting to happen, and I am more than excited to see the aftermath of the series.

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Edge

Adding to the utter wall of well-earned praise and thanks to , , and anyone else who has helped them with the Stonehaven plotline over the past year and change. This was easily one of the most epic server-wide quests I've ever had the pleasure to be involved with, and tonight's finale was - pun totally intended - one hell of an epic ride.

Thank you both so, so, so much for not only putting such a fantastic and engrossing story together, but for persevering through the absolute nightmare of technical issues that plagued the server tonight and still managing to put on an exceptional show. You two rock, hands down, no questions asked, end of line.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Embra

Indeed. Stonehaven plotline was epic. Thank you FaeFae, Remmey and all the other DMs, and thanks to the players involved. I was very happy to be a part of it. :)

ladybug

Thirding this. Pulling off a very satisfying ending to months of build-up despite technical nightmares is nothing to sneeze at. I had a blast last night. :)
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

ironmaid

I just wanted to thank you all for the great fun here, and for quests and campaign. Amazing! ^.^

Embra

Thank you all the DMs for the events and all the other things you do!! :)

lurkerabove

Big thank you to for helping us host SerraLiza's grand opening last weekend and bringing so much life to the tea house! Also to for being there, and letting little Mary enjoy the celebration as well. :)

Darvins

Likewise to what Lurker said above and also to Edge for the Dreamers quest line, it's been wonderful so far as we head into the Finale, and has helped me rediscover my love for Caine, and maybe help him to find a new balance and I think letting me rediscover his voice.

Calabask

Special thanks to ModronLove last night for his quest. It was amazing and great to see the NPCs react to our party in realistic fashions and also to everyone involved in the quest who made every bit of it enjoyable an amusing! Thanks guys, and remember to turn Brin Invisible in every quest.

Embra

Calabask Avatar
Special thanks to ModronLove last night for his quest. It was amazing and great to see the NPCs react to our party in realistic fashions and also to everyone involved in the quest who made every bit of it enjoyable an amusing! Thanks guys, and remember to turn Brin Invisible in every quest.
I second all of the above... great story Modronlove, great fun!! :)

lurkerabove

Thank you to and for adding life to the bardic festival at the tea house today. You both are awesome :)