And they'll always let you in
But doors are never open
To the child without a trace of sin
Sail away

morwen

Oh this suits Morwen the psychedelic warrior

Edge

morwen Avatar
I hope that link works. I don't know how you peoples are embedding these videos.
When you click "reply", in the list of buttons above the post text box, there should be one near the far right that looks like one of those movie clicker "action" things (I can never remember the name of), black with white stripes. Clicking that will open a box with a blank; paste the URL of your video in the blank and hit OK, and that will put the video itself into your post =)
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Garage Trashcan

Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Not Batman

autumnheart

I have been listening to this song for a bit now... And this would totally be Lenae's theme if she was in some gameboy video game

Aivi-Surasshu - Lonely Rolling Star (Missing You)

onivel

Jaylithel - (was having an 80's flashback and thought this one suited him pretty well. )

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Arya

Daeatria Ravenshadow

Within Temptation - Why Not Me

Within Temptation - Shot in the Dark

Christina Aguilera - Falling In Love Again

[As above ] -  Fire and Ice ....This one really reminds me of Daeatria and Zechariah.

Reminds me of Daeatria and her adopted mother, Elvanrae.

Neisha and Belorien, from Neisha's perspective, perhaps?

Within Temptation - Lost

Zaeth

May or may not be what a girl would sing about if they met him. <.<  

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Silveryfeather

Head Trauma

Arya

That is actually very, very fitting. :P

This makes me think of a possible non-vocal theme for the Ravenshadows history. Deliverance, from Thor: the Dark World. 

A more vocal theme. Cruxshadows - Eye of the Storm

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

For all the elves from Evereska, or someplace where they had to flee or otherwise be displaced from their kind. Also the lyrics that inspired a song that Alyss'ana wrote a long while back for those elves. (There were a few PCs back then, and I think Jhalara right now.) 

Arya

Zechariah De'Cartha

Fits figuratively.  It is Hemoglobin by Beborn Beton, part of the Vampire: the Masquerade soundtrack and the chosen theme for the Assamites.

Forsaken - by Disturbed...from the Queen of the Damned soundtrack. That music was awesome.

For some reason, vampiric songs fit this character.