Main Menu

So, What are you listening to CD?

Started by Boots, Dec 16, 2013, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorien

It is. I've found it few days  ago, looking for Disturbed - Prayer on youtube. Wow.

Yaldabaoth

This thread needs more Ghost.  If you have Ghost, you have everything, you know.  

Theorem of Neutrality

We all need a good Birthday Massacre. This is my favorite song of theirs.

Yaldabaoth

A little occult, a little psychedelic, stirred well.  

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Vincent07

This might be the coolest intro to a music video ever.

"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

thorien

This topic needs more Dropkick Murphys

thorien

Vincent07

You know what we need?

BEARS!

"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Myv

There's so much metal in this thread I love it.

Vincent07

onivel

Scorpion got this stuck in my damn head...

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.