Started by Silveryfeather, Jan 03, 2014, 10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Ogre Time Yay Avatar
Fighting Shar by moonlight,
Fashion pros by daylight,
Never running from a Tormite!
They are the ones called Sailor Sune!

I do not know what is more amusing and yet scary: that those rhyme with the original song, or that you actually know the original song. <.<

~Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Ogre Time Yay

I can keep this train rolling.

They will never turn their backs on fashion,
They're party animals with a passion,
Their Firehair they'll never need to ration!
They are the ones called Sailor-
Sailor Lliira!
Sailor Sharess!
Sailor Selune! (We don't talk about her anymore)
With secret powers!
Of the flower!
They're the ones called Sailor Sune!

Fighting Shar by moonlight,
Fashion pros by daylight,
Never running from a Tormite!
They are the ones called Sailor Sune!
They are the ones called... Sailor Sune!

*Drops the mic, walks off stage*

theotherkip

haha that is terribly fun. 

I didn't realize there was a forum for the Sunites. Should probably toss Tulir in there.
I do love playing a Sunite. Its tricky and fun. Playing a lawful one is even more so!

~Kip

Colin Mack

Well Cecilia is a lay worshipper of Sharess and Sune so she would be about and she has a club near the temple so :)

foxwife

My main, Siduri, is a priestess of Sharess! I shall have to make the profile request. :)

Misty

Zhira Rsusia has spent quite some lonely time in the Sunite temple already. Am interested in the group, though I have no means to apply for it via the groups menu in my profile.
Of course you should fight with fire. You should fight everything with fire.
---
There's too many they consumed everything

realityjumper

I have a druid that follows Llira!
"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

threeguesses

Mystra also has rangers at times.

Misty

Misty Avatar
Zhira Rsusia has spent quite some lonely time in the Sunite temple already. Am interested in the group, though I have no means to apply for it via the groups menu in my profile.
Was I incorrect in guessing this was the place to ask for access based on previous postings? Should I ask elsewhere? Been having the problem of not knowing who to ask about for other factions as well.
Of course you should fight with fire. You should fight everything with fire.
---
There's too many they consumed everything

Nevermore

Misc request are good.. or if invited to faction or guild, USUALLY the players running it have the power to add you. I do not know who is in charge over the Sunite subforum as a lot of them **oh who was there back in the day** are not currently playing.

So I would guess Misc. Request.