Main Menu

Sunites, show yourselves!

Started by Silveryfeather, Jan 03, 2014, 10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silveryfeather

I feel so lonely at the church of Sune subforum! That has to change! So request to join, now!

Love and peace <3
Silver

Nymera

I don't think you want Alexia to join, unless "tough love" is one of the Firehair's domains.  >.>

Silveryfeather

Just create an alt who's a worshipper of sune or sharess :P  Oh..or Llira!

Ogre Time Yay

I'll make one, got an idea for one already. :)

Silveryfeather

Yay!  (rofl) *runs off to create posts at the subforum*

morwen

I have been focusing on just my two mains, but I can bring Clara in if there's an event I can make.

Ogre Time Yay

Are followers of Sune allowed to be Lawful? Not sure if I can pull off a proper fist fighter without Monk class. If I can, I'll go for NG.

Silveryfeather

Well, there -are- paladins of sune, so i am guessing: yes they can be lawful. Maybe a DM would like to chime in?

Dismus

Sun Soul monks are loosely affiliated with the church of Sune and yes there are paladins of Sune. So followers of Sune can be Lawful.

Ogre Time Yay

Valimar Dragonbane

heh, I was originally going to post something about Sunites exposing themselves, but thought better of it. :P
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Garage Trashcan

Wait, there's such things as "love" or "compassion?"

There's things beautiful in the world that aren't named Nikolai?
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Jaelle

Oh, please add me!  Gianna is also lonely at the temple!

trylobyte

Silveryfeather Avatar
Well, there -are- paladins of sune, so i am guessing: yes they can be lawful. Maybe a DM would like to chime in?
Andrich, grumpy Sunite paladin!

Also, I have a Sunite/Sharessan mystic theurge, so you could add me if you like!

The Red Mage

I have a male heartwarder somewhere.