Main Menu

CD the Movie - Casting Call

Started by onivel, Dec 14, 2013, 05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Elizabeth Olsen, for Eilira Ravenshadow. (Trivia: she is playing the Scarlet Witch in Avengers II - Age of Ultron. Yep. Another hired by Marvel. xD)

Jamie Campbell Bower as Zaeth Dothi'sheal.  He often plays the male bad boy in movies anyway. >.>

Lily Collins for Celithrareng Dothi'sheal. Could easily play Eilira, too.  Either way, the Dothi'sheals would need some make up and such, too!

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Atomic Twinkie

*Cracks knuckles* Right, let's get this started!

Elerossë "Clay" Lossehëlin would be Luke Goss, for sure

Amaiss Norreurdrenn as portrayed by Luke Bracey!

Ron Pearlman as Voss!

Ogre Time Yay

I said it before and I'll say it again, if young Ian Mckellen had the voice and personality of Rocket Raccoon, he'd be the perfect actor for Hydaro... Sadly such person or fusion of two characters does not exist. ._.

I dunno, I tried participating in this with an actual actor before and just couldn't pick out someone other than the non-existent Ian Mckellen acting like Rocket Raccoon elf guy... Why? ;_;

Example of Rocket Raccoon in this new video below... I'm too damn hype for this movie. I need to slow the hype train... Might derail myself. The Conversations between Rocket and Starlord remind me of Hydaro and James St. Bell though.

Nevermore

Tara Lynn. So this is how I see Vivian De'Winter.  Though she will have to smile more in the movie.

Arya

Katheryn fits her to a T - her composure and her features alike!

~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

onivel

I found a video of Alton dancing

Alton Doth'isheal played by Terry Crews

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

allatum

I think Eva Allen might work for Tuilelaith

And Sophia Vercci is still fit by Tina Fey I think.

onivel

If Terry Crews isn't available.. I got an understudy in Michael Jai White 

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

ladybug

Robert Downey, Jr. for Xavier
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

sinisteromnibus

Atomic Twinkie Avatar
Ron Pearlman as Voss!

This. Totally this. Best call ever for Voss! Maybe not in looks, but definitely in personality.

Edge

Kestal Kaosbayne: Claudia Black

Cyrillia Tentazione: Lena Heady (from 300, not Game of Thrones)

Kendaku Leiczeira: Gina Torres
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

sinisteromnibus

Ron Pearlman definitely has Voss' personality and build, but Oded Fehr is likely a better pick for an actor to portray him.

Voss

Lily

Tavaris

Nimuri

FaeFae

Hm ... Perhaps Ileana D'Cruz for Velenya. I am not good at actor or song threads!

Deleted

I've had Emelia Clark suggested for Rhea:

And for Amaiss:  Paul Bettany

ClockworkMayhem

For Mouse - Audrey Hepburn (Thanks to Bella!)

For Sylwyn - Angelina Jolie: