Main Menu

Introducing CD Microtransactions (April Fools!)

Started by , Apr 01, 2016, 01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarriel

Pocket CD: Build and Manage your own Arabel!

Darvins

destinysdesire Avatar
heh, mines worth more!
*stabs Destiny* Right then now the competition has pulled out *restabs at a noise* As I was saying now the competition has withdrawn... so is my bid accepted? I have plans for the Vault... 

Edge

FaeFae Avatar
We should get an android app.

Unfortunately we're currently wrapped up in negotiations with Apple, and they're wanting iPhone exclusivity.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Ogre Time Yay

Whoops... Looks like I got in trouble again.

Ogre Time Yay

Wait! No I didn't, I just accidentally posted in the wrong topic, that's all! Woo!
*Continues scamming with CD Cash*

foo

tarriel Avatar
*populates mine with angsty lesbian adventurers*  :P

destinysdesire

Darvins Avatar
destinysdesire Avatar
heh, mines worth more!
*stabs Destiny* Right then now the competition has pulled out *restabs at a noise* As I was saying now the competition has withdrawn... so is my bid accepted? I have plans for the Vault... 
* watches him kill a clone and snickers softly before slipping the payment forward and claiming everything and running off with it *
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Darvins

destinysdesire Avatar
Darvins Avatar
* watches him kill a clone and snickers softly before slipping the payment forward and claiming everything and running off with it *
but but... *chases* hey wait! I don't need them for long, just long enough to repay a few slaps with fishes, and maybe murder death kill/shower them with love... and wow that sounded a lot less dirty a second ago. You can erm have them.... suddenly I feel wrong and unclean 

destinysdesire

hmm...I know....lets split them, 50/50!
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Darvins

destinysdesire Avatar
hmm...I know....lets split them, 50/50!
Huzzah! Compromise for the win!

Myv

So I'll toss in $155 to have Myv turned in to a a celestial full dragon ($50 for each half, right?), and another $20 to make her a noble. I'll throw in another $50 for a "one-on-one" with Morghan!

I'd also highly recommend limiting character slots to one per player, and putting in a gold cap until you spend some money - that way you can sell character slots and people will need to spend money to buy anything good. Oh, and make the appearance changer behind a paywall, and I'd suggest putting each group of dyes in to a separate cash shop item.

Ryoko Honda

haha. you guys are nuts. hehe Though that was clever one! <3

destinysdesire

Also now you can buy lvl 30, will cost you 69.99, and if you want to select your top tier gear it will cost you 199.99 ontop of that for a grand total of 269.98, for those of you that cannot wait that long!

Darvins

For a extra $300 you can ascend post level 30 and gain access to the rights to pay forlevels 31-40, for a small fee of $25 per additional level on top of course

Garage Trashcan

foo Avatar
tarriel Avatar
*populates mine with angsty lesbian adventurers*  :P
Sooooo...like Regular CD?
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich