Main Menu

CD the Movie - Casting Call

Started by onivel, Dec 14, 2013, 05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorien

I say

Ruvanna/Sefra - Liv Tyler

Bass - Pierce Brosnan ( I just love the idea. :D )

Mista - Natalie Portman

Jack Kuttner (after consideration)- Liam NeesonĀ 

Aaaand - Voss! - My favourite pick - Dolph Lundgren

Edge

Dolph Lundgren is more that one guy Wolf.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Goat

Tom Welling (with longer hair, as pictured) for Theodyr:

Jonas Armstrong for Peppyr:

For Siduri, both in looks and voice, and the inspiration behind the character, Lana Del Rey

foxwife

Ooo, Yeah. Definitely Peppyr, with those puppy-dog eyes and the direct stare that screams mischief.

I rather imagined Theo more like Tom Mison however:

Goat

I concede to your wisdom.

Goat

FaeFae

Theodyr is quite popular. I see him as Sam from True Blood, however... or Sam Trammell, as the actor's name goes.

Goat

So apparently they all need to get together and have a love child and THAT's who will play Theo :D

threeguesses

For Rashan Croy: Alex Pettyfer

Edited because pictures disappeared. Strange!

Everyday Rashan:

Intense Rashan!:

jamaisvu

Christelle would absolutely be played by the lovely Winny.

And Aunra Duskstrider would probably be played by Nicole Beharie.

misfit

No actor would do Gonk justice, at least not since Michael Clarke Duncan passed away. But #98 might... www.geeksandcleats.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/robert-mathis-nfl-suspended-geeks-and-cleats.jpg

Go Colts!

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

James St. Bell would be played by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. The unintentional resemblance is eerie (I'd made James loooong before I'd ever heard of GoT, but holy damn, it's like they're twins).

ClockworkMayhem

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

Korlash told me about the comparison a long time ago. I have him to thank for my GoT/IaF obsession now, because that was sort of my foot in the door there, haha. The character's name is even Jaime. It's like a bizarro-world version of James.

Doesn't have the awesome dialect, though!