Main Menu

Hyde's Art Museum: Dragons and Ogres and Zhents, Oh My!

Started by Ogre Time Yay, Dec 23, 2013, 11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FaeFae

This latest drawing makes me realize I cannot unsee Hydaro as Kazuma Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho... Hahaha! I love her hair though - so flowing! And those intense stares.

thorien

It's like the devil himself have finally met the three musketeers!

realityjumper

"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

FaeFae

Valimar Dragonbane

They look ready to kick butt and eat cheetos, and they are all out of cheetos.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Valimar Dragonbane

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

realityjumper

"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

realityjumper

Would still love to see some drawings finished *coughLenacoughRuecoughCouple* Just sayin'. ;)

FaeFae

At a glance, I thought Hydaro was dressed in circus clothes and that the moon in the background was actually a balloon ... and this picture was, like, the parents showing up for their kid's birthday party. You're welcome.