Main Menu

CD people sound off!!!

Started by Autumn, Aug 06, 2017, 01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurkerabove

Here and playing in EU space. :)

Mystic Warden

Here and active, with playtime on EU evenings/nights.
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

Dismus

On almost daily not long though because I am studying for a series of exams. First one is Tuesday.

Darvins

There is no one here a ghost honest

Ryoko Honda

Ryoko, and with Nyacelil and Cylanduril  <3

Nokteronoth

Will be around soonish if I can get a decent interwebs set up. Alas, for choices are either XFinity or Frontier :x

~BR

Arya

Am trying to keep in touch, though will likely not be carrying out planned events for the remainder of August. Taking staff advice and thus taking the month off from full-on planning events. Anything I do beyond that will be goofy or adhoc stuff. :-) Promise I will be in better shape on things once I know what the next month looks like!

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

germanblangs1

Jhalara and Qora'Zin will be around soon. PST for me.

allatum

Hi, I log in sometimes.

Kymus

Hi
I come
I go
I am eternal
EST

Ogre Time Yay

Still around... Sort of.
EST

Arya

Just started a new job. Been crazy busy and will be limited in availability until the New Years. Trying to complete a novel draft, started a full-time job, and Holiday shenanigans are a thing!

Timezones have also changed. I am now in the -5 ET timezones, US times. Hoorah.

Best wishes,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Ballistic_Dummy