Main Menu

CD people sound off!!!

Started by Autumn, Aug 06, 2017, 01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn

Hey all, was just sitting here about to nod off when I thought, when was the last time everyone plying here just sounded off and checked in on the forum

So I'll go first
 Autumneverfall!!!!  Checking in and shouting out from EST -5gmt

Next!!!!!

IT FREAKING DOES STUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Autumn

was more hoping folks sound off thier names so we'd all know whos alive.....

Eredruie

*bonk*

I exist. I play British time evenings (excl. Mondays) and weekends. :)

Have been a little less active lately due to IRL, it will pick up tho.

Valimar Dragonbane

Yup, still here in CST.  Life has been beating me on the head and shoulders lately.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Arya

Still in CT and life is -really- kicking my backside lately.

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Hand_of_Banath

Ogre Time Yay

Only when I manage to get some elbow room on my schedule, which I have not been able to do for awhile now.

trylobyte

LaceAndLeather

Active (and growing more so soon), now in EST as of last week!

ladybug

Semi-active in CST. About to get less active for school year madness.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Edge

I'm here EST, though more DMside than otherwise lately.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

FaeFae

Baby Chaos but otherwise around. :)

Goat

Life chaos, but aroundish!

(Also enjoying a month with the house to ourselves, the wife and I are occupied a lot)

realityjumper

Here. Dealing with real life stuff.
"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere