Main Menu

General purpose art thread

Started by Remmy, Aug 29, 2014, 02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinisteromnibus

Very nicely done, amalgrim.

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Remmy

An excellent piece, Amalgrim. :)

Ogre Time Yay

Your artwork reminds me of ideals like peace, freedom, and justice.
But they get packed up, and Bison is getting paid off for his crimes!

FaeFae

Thank you!

Hm... I am more of a Dan Hibiki fan, however.
Oyajiiiiiiii!

Nevermore

It's Bethra! That is so her...that is just amazing! Thank you so much Amalgrim! That so just made my day. *HUGS SO MUCH!*

sinisteromnibus

Looks really good. Feel like you really captured Bethra's character with the colors and expression.

ClockworkMayhem

Love Bethra's outfit and her pose, too.

Edge

I've been meaning to ask, do you do requests/commissions?
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

FaeFae

Thank you so much, guys. You've made my day with your comments.  :)

It is a compliment to be asked and so thank you, Edge!

I do take commissions and details regarding those can be found over at the Raven-Mythic - an Everquest 2 Role-Play community in which I've frequented in the past. You may see my other game doodles there if you have any interest in non-NWN scribbles. As a warning, some of them are quite old and I do not like looking at my older drawings! Hah. Link: Commission Information

I also do gift art and take requests. I would throw in a caution on my requests, however, in that it goes very much based on inclination and inspiration if I actually draw something. Remmy can confirm the oodles of discarded scribbles that he's seen over the years. People can always ask but I make no promise and it is quite random what gets done. I don't at all mind if people PM me their character information (be detailed!) and screenshots - there is a chance I'll draw if I get those! Just please expect nothing.

People who toss me money get priority and absolute results, 'course. My commission process is detailed in the above link.

I am not a perfect artist and I am ever trying to improve!

FaeFae

There is no meaning associated with this one! I sketched because I wished to draw Bacon being adorable, and then I drew a Jared because, hey, I draw Jareds. I asked Remmy what he should wear even though Remmy had no idea what I was doodling and that's why he's in a suit. That's how it works sometimes.

Edge

Nice stuff =)

I'll have some disposable income in February so I'll probably send you a commission request sometime soonish.

FaeFae

That is such a huge compliment! Thank you!