Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Embra

Special thanks to DMs Mystic and Pain for the great time during the Dragon Meet. Always much appreciated For DM events!! :)

Arya

, as always, you make awesome, thrilling events that not only have elements of surprise, but also challenge my character(s) in development that is constantly a work in progress.

Thank you for the greatness. I look forward to the next one!

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

lurkerabove

Arya Kalarathri Avatar
, as always, you make awesome, thrilling events that not only have elements of surprise, but also challenge my character(s) in development that is constantly a work in progress.

Thank you for the greatness. I look forward to the next one!

Best,
Arya
Same here. The event last weekend was gritty and suspenseful. Looking forward to the next chapter soon.

lurkerabove

Thank you for making SerraLiza's wedding extra awesome, from the magical glitter rice packets to the refreshments and decorations to little Mary the flower girl. And the officiating was perfect! <3

dysmetria

Thanks DM Cunning Lingust for letting my bard tag along and spicing up what would have just been another day in the woods.

jamaisvu

Lots of love sent out to Edge/DM Szuriel for the Far Realm quest today. Clearly a lot of care was put into it and you did an amazing job of making sure it was well-paced and worked to include everyone. Looking forward to more!

kingofaquilonia

Hey thanks to Edge for a pretty awesome event last night especially considering I usually hate far realm stuff but I actually enjoyed it quite a bit!

Fire Wraith

Thanks to Nokteroth and Mistakes for the fun little adhoc with the jaunt off into the woods to....

"My, grandmother, what big teeth you have..." :D
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

The greatest grandmother ever!  She even had a budding interior decoration for eccentric home owners!  Thanks for the fun Misty, Nokt!

Melody

Thank you to Edge for running the Far Realm plot. It was thoroughly enjoyable and my very first quest here!

Thank you to Ladybug for running the intro to the upcoming quest later this month. Your NPCs' interactions were really cute. :)

And thank you to all the DMs and Admins for genuinely making this place so fun and enjoyable. Seriously, you rock.
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

Darvins

I want to thank Edge and Lady for yesterdays event and the letting of Tears of the Evergold be useful heh. I mean being able to cry holy water is a really hard ability to find a use for. (Well holy water/Charm potions but soomething about the second makes me go ick)

Melody

Thank you to RJ for the amazing plot last night!

Also thank you to ladybug and Edge for their own respective plots, I'm getting really sucked into those plotlines and I can't wait to see what comes of them in the aftermath!

Melody

A huuuuuge thank you to Ladybug for the really, super fun plot "From Zero to Hero". We had SO MUCH FUN! :D

Shantis

Thanks RJ For a fun and interesting adventure. :D 
I loved the adventure in fabletown!

sciolist

Shantis Avatar
Thanks RJ For a fun and interesting adventure. :D 
I loved the adventure in fabletown!
Seconded! It was a lovely twist on a ooc familiar tale