Main Menu

*cough* so...

Started by Darvins, Dec 05, 2014, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

What's wrong with Monty Python?
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Valimar Dragonbane

Nothing at all wrong with Monty Python, but shame on both of you for not recognizing Mel Brooks' History of The World Part 1. :P
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Edge

In my defense I didn't actually watch the video, I was just responding to Arya.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

The Red Mage

My brother finally got his PS4 this Christmas, so after a year of waiting, I'll probably be able to play CoD/ Destiny with him.

Vincent07

Yeah... my lack of being around/updates may or may not be due to both Inquisition and Destiny.  <_<
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Silveryfeather

uhm..guess what i got for christmas from my loving fiancè?
Yes! It's DA Inquisition. Which means i'll be around less. There are holes in the sky you see, and -someone- has to take care of it ;)

Colin Mack

No one excpects the Dragon Age Inquistion. They don't write letters telling you they are coming. Hope everyone is having fun.. but they are so not my type of game to play... yes i know i play NWN but that's different. I'd rather go play some GTA.

Darvins

Silveryfeather Avatar
uhm..guess what i got for christmas from my loving fiancè?
Yes! It's DA Inquisition. Which means i'll be around less. There are holes in the sky you see, and -someone- has to take care of it ;)

Hee enjoy! Remember the Hinterlands is not all there is to the game, eventually in a week or two it is time to leave, don't worry! There is still a lot more to do! Oh and be kind to Cole he's awesome! (Seriously I love the chars in DA :I so much but Cole, Cole is.... so amazing. I'm going to add one of his quotes to my sig at some point)

Ogre Time Yay

I'm okay, Dragon Age Inquisition just made me half dead.

But Bison is all dead >:(

Nymera

I just got a ps4.

...and then bought Inquisition. My dream of playing a badaas Qunari lady at last.  See you guys for a bit.  <. <