Main Menu

Post a Picture of Yourself!

Started by Dark Dreams, Feb 13, 2014, 04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thorien

Vincent07

"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

MyOwnDestiny

Hiya! Thought I'd post my mug as one of the new kids in town.

Nymera

I heard this is also a dog thread?

Zoe the land-shark!

Arya

Awww! Adorable!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

FaeFae

That is definitely a buddy.

Dismus

I completed a Spartan Race last week with some friends. I am in the bluegreen shirt. I finished in the top 20% of all racers (10,000 ish) which was pretty exciting. It was a goal of mine this year to compete in one. I am signed up to do two more in the fall. I  :P

Before

After

Garage Trashcan

That shirt was definitely not the same color afterwards.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Deleted

Recent trip to Disneyland resulted in some fun pictures.  It was the kiddo's first trip!

My daughter started the day with a set of "Princess" Ears.

She loved all the "scary" rides (i.e. Pirates of the Carribean, Snow White's Scary Adventure, etc.)  We had to stop her from running up and hugging all the different characters.  (We spent more time standing in line for the characters than for the rides!)

Eventually the tiara-ear-hat broke, but the shop replaced it for free.  Rather than another tiara, the kid chose a Spinny-Ear-Hat.  All the characters loved it.

I took her to the Star Wars Landing area while my husband and sister rode Hyperspace Mountain.  She met Chewie...

And got "asked" by Kylo Ren to be his new apprentice.  (Kylo Ren was the only character during the whole day that scared her a little.  However, she now insists she was just "really excited" and not scared by meeting him.)

Arya

Aww! She is adapting well to her powers from the Darkside.  

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

thorien

That's what I call responsible parenting!

Make them come to the Dark Side!

theshobit

The Butt Tiger: "I have this thing called 'leash.' I use it so I do not lose my humans. They follow me everywhere."

onivel

She is absolutely adorable!
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Remmy

So, C/D people, I am currently experiencing a dilemma. Up until a few weeks ago I had a beard, but shaved it off to see what my face would look like without it, it had been so long, and I lost a lot of weight. Now I am undecided on going back. Also forgive the lack of, well, smiling in either picture.

Beard.

No beard.

And this also being the unoffocial animal pictures thread, here is my Goldador, Honey doing her best "Walk meeeeeee" look.

Goat

Beard!  Be a beard bro with me!