Main Menu

General purpose art thread

Started by Remmy, Aug 29, 2014, 02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edwardfalcona

Oh kuja what a glorious bastard

Edge

Well, he's no Kefka, but he's up there amongst my favorites =)
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

FaeFae

Final Fantasy 6 and 9 really are my favorites. My fingers are crossed for an HD remake of Legend of the Dragoon.

...My fingers hurt. >_>!

sinisteromnibus

FaeFae Avatar
Final Fantasy 6 and 9 really are my favorites. My fingers are crossed for an HD remake of Legend of the Dragoon.

...My fingers hurt. >_>!
I would murder someone to see this happen. Legend of Dragoon was probably a bigger influence on my young life than anything else. Ah...the days when Square put out stuff that they pulled straight from the heavens of inspiration.

Edge

Seconded on both, man....
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

FaeFae

Someone caught Estara while she was eating an apple.
She f'n' loves apples.

(She looks somewhat more pale on account of the background of the forum being a warmer color.)

Remmy

I love it, especially her expression as she is eating the apple, and the detail of the mesh of her stealth suit.

FaeFae

Thank you. I had done two other versions of it. Might as well toss them up. :)

FaeFae

I may color this later - I am really, really bad at coloring!

This is Solinthius, the Half-Silver Dragon Paladin of Tamara. He normally wears more but hey, I wanted to draw some scales.

Goat

Peppyr greatly approves.    8-)

FaeFae

I was feeling Bethra doodle.

Wittle Dreamer

That Bethra doodle is amazing. x,x' *Swoon*

Nevermore

Bethra greatly approves! Oh I just love this, Amalgrim. Thank you so so very much. Its just great beyond words.

FaeFae

Much gladness you folks like it. Thank you so much for posting your opinions. <3

thorien

That art is absolutely amazing. Totally Bethra!