Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eredruie

Yep, thanks Arya for a super fun time last night! You terrorised us gloriously \o/

FaeFae

Edge and Ladybug make a damned fine team.

When she reads this, she is going to think of a pun, too.

Eredruie

Much love to  who totally made me cry IRL tears because of totally emotional eventage.

That tasty delicious character development too <3

Arya

It needs to go out.

Thank you so much for the event, . You did more than a share of justice to one of the other things besides elves that I really get giddy and nerdy about when it comes to Dungeons & Dragons. It also has provided a lot of time for me to flesh out Fade more as she interacts with people who are not her twin sister, as well as her own personal ambitions.

Thank you again!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

reticence

Just chiming in to give a shout-out to  for last night's little ad-hoc down in the sewers. Not only did it serve as a wonderful introduction to this server, but it also acted as a catalyst for a spot of character development for Laeryn. Thank you!

whitespirit

For tonights quest with the fey'ri and fey and village defense and Rhea's story. Thank you for having me along! It was great to see another character's story some :)

Eredruie

: for everything you have done for Shaan. The character growth coming out of all this is incredible, in this intense, emotional ride. Every session I learn something new about or see a different side of her. She's come so far beyond what any of my initial wild imaginings could be, and I absolutely love it <3 *cheers, hugs* 

whitespirit

for today's planar quest - you know it is a good and well told story when you worry and want to know what happened to all characters, no matter what role. Your quest felt as magical as the first times I played nwn online. Feeling that magic again was lovely. Thank you so much!!

Arya

whitespirit Avatar
  for today's planar quest - you know it is a good and well told story when you worry and want to know what happened to all characters, no matter what role. Your quest felt as magical as the first times I played nwn online. Feeling that magic again was lovely. Thank you so much!!
+2 here. I have not been involved in anything planar in a few months so it was nice to get into it again! This was a well thought out plot! Dae had moments of being uncharacteristic in it, too. 

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Darvins

Arya Kalarathri Avatar
whitespirit Avatar
+2 here. I have not been involved in anything planar in a few months so it was nice to get into it again! This was a well thought out plot!

Sincerely,
Arya
+3 It all worked so well, everyone I think had a chance to shine and.... the ending, who doesn't love some poetic justice, I had a blast.

Mystic Warden

Darvins Avatar
Arya Kalarathri Avatar
+2 here. I have not been involved in anything planar in a few months so it was nice to get into it again! This was a well thought out plot!

Sincerely,
Arya
+3 It all worked so well, everyone I think had a chance to shine and.... the ending, who doesn't love some poetic justice, I had a blast.
+4. I can just echoing what was said before me. :)

Also... welcome aboard! :)
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

lurkerabove

whitespirit Avatar

+5

Everyone got to shine on the quest. And it surely promises ripples going forward. Serra became, and felt like, a hero for the first time.

FaeFae

Thank you so much for all the fun the past weeks: Edge, Ladybug, and Arya! :)

Darvins

I want to thank our two DM's for the fun Book outing, as subdued as Lisa was for much of it, which was interesting to see. I was curious if her new found confidence would carry without her Girls around and it did but I felt quieter, I had a blast.

FaeFae