Main Menu

Interest check: Social/Political Focused Plot

Started by Eidolon, Jul 26, 2022, 03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trylobyte

I enjoy these types of things and could be interested.  Been a long time since we had a DM who *wanted* to run these kinds of plots.

psieco

i like intrigue and investigate quest, manie wil participate

Witchy Bubble Tea

Totally agree with the stuffs above, I very much love plots focused on the rp side over solving problems by poking stuffs, politics intrigue and merchant thingies? count me in \^-^/

Sidhe

Hey Eidolon, if you're interested in having a politicking academic from abroad, I'd love to get Anastasia involved in an actual Suzail thing. Wish there was more of it! --NBD if this is tapped out on people though.  8-)

Sidhe
~Anastasia Thond
-Ridley Knight
-Istielé Dadain

Melody

I'm always interested in political intrigue plots, but out of deference for other players, I think I should be dead last on any list you make.

It sounds fun though!
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

klingon

I would be VERY interested, but as said before, it would depend heavily on the plot, C&C range, party and so on.

ladybug

I'd be interested, but set me as a low priority so others can get some attention.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

acleverpun

Generally interested but our times usually do not sync up well °°

bknuckles

I'd be inclined to play on Ishkhan, who's a barbarian. But I like throwing anachronistic characters into situations they wouldn't normally fit well into. Makes for interesting choices.