Main Menu

Interest check: Social/Political Focused Plot

Started by Eidolon, Jul 26, 2022, 03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eidolon

So, I want to see if there is interest for a primarily pollical plot that I would likely run after the conclusion of my Dawn of Twilight plot. I would like to see if there is general interest at all before I start putting in too much work. The focus would be Noble and Merchant related though you do not have to be one of these to partake in the plot. This plot would focus on skills that aren't usually "Optimal Build" choices, clever thinking, and roleplay over hard combat mechanics, there likely will be little to no combat at all in fact. This first one will be focused in Suzail/Cormyr. I want to get a lose headcount saying you'd be interested is not committing to anything. should this go over well I likely will be looking in to running more plots along similar lines between more "adventurer type" plots.

Thank you!

nicohunter91

Cloak and dagger adventures are always a nice change.
Keenly interested

Twistedthor

kardao

snorriht

zorture

TanoXeneize

Investigation plots are great. I m also interested! Probably with my swordmage.

Sir Ven

This sounds like a great idea and I would be interested in principle, but would also wait to learn a little more about the IC hook, timings, etc, before wanting to commit.

lackofimagination

Eurydice would probably be extremely "off", but being a Noble, that's a part of what I want to play with her. I'd love to be involved into something like that I think, even though I'm pretty scared she'd end up being "the idiot being played"

Throg

I might be interested as well depending on some of the specifics on the "merchant" side of things.  :)

Kreindis

awakeninfinity

I think Kathea could be a decent fit; I'll have to nab some items- but I am willing to try.

Tarostar

Interested with my bard Isilya who has a bit of a merchant background.

freezn

Lol I don't think you need any more affirmations of interest, but you know Luisaihd was made for these kinds of plots. Of course I'd/she'd be interested.

Running With Razors

I'd be interested, but it massively depends on what exactly the plot will entail, the composition of the party and a few similar factors I'd have to consider.
"Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst."
- A soldier-for-hire. Warrior. From a galaxy far, far away.

Daniel Ogden - Swashbuckling Arcanist. Hunted. Haunted.