Main Menu

CD the Movie - Casting Call

Started by onivel, Dec 14, 2013, 05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ogre Time Yay

More of Hydaro's voice actor and personality in action, James McCaffrey.

James McCaffrey

If enough movie makeup was put on J. McCaffery, and hair dyed black with the proper cut, he might even look the part. He'd need to look slightly younger though, and he needs an Ian Mckellen nose. He'd need to work out and gain a bit more muscle mass too.

thorien

Topic Necromancy!

Mila Jovovich as Naaliah Tishar

Arya

After watching Riddick, I thought of someone for Vyilea.

Katee Sackhoff, with some skin dying, for Vyilea.  She does the 'masculine' and aggressive personalities well.

Katee Sackhoff
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

thorien

Nicole Leigh Jones as Angelina Relna!

Deleted

So, to start we'll do the funny one...

Edge's character Edge is played by the WWE's Edge... err, I mean Adam Copeland.

Andrina Stormfall as played by Amanda Seyfried

Alexeika Damodred as played by Jewel Saite

Bastion Kinoshi as played by Marc Dacascos

tarriel

Galen Kreiss: Aiden Turner

Orokol Bloodborne: Tahdg Murphy

Rebecca Moreau: Ruth Kearny

Vruuk Hurnsar : Vruuk Hurnsar

There is no Vruuk, but Vruuk.

Ogre Time Yay

Paul Bettany would be perfect for Y'velli Tav'arin, Aka Mort, Aka Mortimer. He's decently tall, decently slim, he's got the look (only missing the long, wild ivory color hair), and he's got the voice.

For Yedir Crowblade, Gary Oldman doing a Russian accent would pull it off nicely.

Arya

*Thread Necromancy.*

Admittedly this inspired me to make Kan'itae, versus a case where I made a PC and found resemblances to a comic book character later (as with some others of mine).

And the actress after the fact seemed to match for one reason: closer height and the sinewy build.

I present Gal Gadot for Kan'itae Ravenshadow.

And anyone who makes a tall warrioress woman awesome! 

https://40.media.tumblr.com/8ac9c73281c2c6f4da3d08abaee14dea/tumblr_n9by80MQ2N1qbjy8co1_500.png
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

onivel

For Azazal aka Gutter

Ryan Reynolds quickly comes to mind. That is a no doubt first choice...

Second choice would be a young Jeremy Piven

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

fatbadger83

Been a while since I've done this so adding a couple of mine in.

For Tessela Kennemein, Krysten Ritter

for SiNafay Ellent, Sienna Guillory

and for Ashleigh Rheavin, Kate Mara

Arya

*Thread Necromancy II.*

Nandita Das, as Serra.

Krysten Ritter as Rahven. Actually could even see Cara here.

And we saw this coming: Benedict Cumberbatch as Xavier.

www.imdb.com/gallery/rg2363071232/mediaviewer/rm3093816832

(Amended: or Robert Downey Jr. may be very much more accurate, from the original Xavier post.)

Longer hair, elf-ed up, we have a Kaleandruil down here. Charlie Hunman

Eredruie

BOOM!

Kaya Scodelario as Shaan

LOOK AT HER. She's so cute. :)

Also, Blonde Tom Hiddleston has to be Ciraeth because DAYUM

(obligatory paint spattered version. lol)

Hand_of_Banath

Arya Kalarathri Avatar
Longer hair, elf-ed up, we have a Kaleandruil down here. Charlie Hunman

I concur

Arya

I think if we had a CD movie, Tom Hiddleston would be playing at least three characters so far! Not that it is a bad thing - Wolverine/Logan was pulled off the same way!

...This would be if Chris Evans had to play Johnny Storm and Captain America in a Marvel movie. <.<

Sincerely,
Arya

LittleModronWhoCould

Haha, the last one is perfect. :)