Main Menu

So, What are you listening to CD?

Started by Boots, Dec 16, 2013, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boots

Let the floodgates open with some of my current favourites...

The Red Mage

I just jam out to Pandora these days. My main station plays everything from VGM, Jrock, Kpop, 90s rap, to cheesy one hit wonders. I just added the vanilla "swing" station to it, and I have no regrets.

Boots

Kpop, I used to love you Redmage.

The Red Mage

Wut, Big Bang so flyhy. ExDee You need to get more Seoul. ExDee

Edge

I tend to vary between video game OSTs, OC Remix, and chiptunes on one side, and metal on the other. At the moment I'm on this guy's YouTube channel going through his compilations, but yesterday I had Kamelot on loop almost all day.

I'll come up with a full list of my usual listen-tos when I get home.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

The Red Mage

Ugh, I've been obsessed with the Snake Eater OST, Japanese and English for the passed few weeks. Everytime it comes on SaltyBet, the twitch chat goes RIP in peaces.

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

morwen

Love Coheed and Cambria. I have Sirius on the college radio channel or else I'm listening to some of my prodigious collection of MP3s from my gigantic and completely IP legit music collection; Lorde, Gorillaz, Pavement, Menomena, Helio Sequence, Bjork and Katy Perry's new were on heavy rotation right alongside Black Sabbath - I'm all over the map.

Boots

I'm from NZ where lorde is sin. ;D Sabbath, love it!

morwen

I'll call you Kiwi from now on then.

Deleted

Mostly been listening to The Piano Guys and other instrumental groups.

onivel

Bella,

You pulled one of my favs. I've been big on the Youtube peeps lately. Pentatonix, Eppic, Peter  Hollens, Piano Guys, etc. Lots of a Capella / instrumental stuff.

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Wicked

Most recently been listening to this sort of thing.