Main Menu

Thank you for the positive RP experience.

Started by dom101, Dec 16, 2013, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bleuception

-- Thank you so very much for your patience. You've endured my whiny butt more than I care to admit. Mouse is always fun to be around, and the times I've seen Suvina around have put a smile on my face. But most of all, Syrianne has been going to Mouse for counsel more than any other characters on CD. Despite the fact that Mouse is younger, she recognized a lot of experience in her which she doesn't have. Her mischievous streak and fierceness in a small package is always fun to behold. If there was a show or animated series of some kind, just of Mouse interacting with people, I'd watch it. So, if you ever wonder why I'm sitting in-game, quiet, that's what I'm doing. Having a blast.

-- Voss is insufferable/delightful. Syrianne respects/makes fun of him in equal parts, and he somehow manages to be both a decent guy and a horrible person at the same time. I've been looking only into a fraction of the duality of his character, between his demon/human heritage, and it's been a fun experience. Syrianne definitely enjoys his presence and is quite glad here's here to say some of the things she thinks, but isn't willing to tell. I look forward to RPing more with you.

-- Ezra. What a fun character. I always enjoy curious characters that ask a lot of questions; Ezra the Archmage of Friendliness always feels genuinely interested in those he talks with, each conversation feels very engaging. Interacting with this guy feels very natural and fun.

-- HEADPATTING AND BRAIDING OF HAIR INTENSIFIES. Cairora may one day cause Syrianne to die of embarrassment, and I love it.

Sir Ven

Not going to name specific individuals,but I do want to make a general 'thank you' to everyone who has created and opportunities for Maldan to engage and take part in the current-day stories since I logged in on Saturday.   It's heart warming that folks have gone out of their way to include an unknown character (and player) into general conversation.   It makes a huge difference.

There's nothing worse, either as a new player or a returning one than trying to pry your way into existing social circles and groups.   So thank you, from me, for making it easy.

gooch

Just wanted to give a general thank you to everyone I've been roleplaying with lately.  It's been fun to hop back into Ezra's character and interact with so many people again.  We all go through creative burnout and need breaks, but it's been great to be back with such inviting and interesting people.

Special shout outs: Marion- Ezra was an only child so he likes being called brother and their fun yin-yang relationship feels a lot like interacting with my real brothers.

Mouse- Always fun to roleplay with you!  I've never had a time when I didn't enjoy roleplaying with your characters.  Youse da best, buddy! (She'll get the reference)

Minami- I've enjoyed Ezra's conversations with Minami.  She's a fun combination of serious and playful at the same time.  Ezra is never sure how to take her.

Syrianne- I've quite enjoyed roleplaying with you as well.  Syrianne is fun for Ezra to observe with equal parts curiosity and infatuation.  He likewise enjoys her contrast of                                                       super serious magister to master kitty petter in more comfortable settings.

Thanks again, everyone.

luidaeg

gooch Avatar
                     Mouse- Always fun to roleplay with you!  I've never had a time when I didn't enjoy roleplaying with your characters.  Youse da best, buddy! (She'll get the reference)
I DO! <3 Ezra's wonderful fun. As much as a certain big softie that I still miss, sometimes! Glad you're around to play with again.

Been having a great time with Syrianne, Minami, and Marion, too, and everyone that's been coming to hang out at the bar while Mouse is "convalescing." You guys are awesome!

Terallis

I want to toss out some shout-outs to three particular people, especially over the last few days of playing. Super enjoyable and exceptional RP had.

Marion () - While Aedan may have poked fun at his clothing, at first, the development has been quick but also extremely enjoyable between the two of them. It's been some fantastic RP all the way, and it's been awesome to see how the trust has grown between him and Aedan and Kiri. The similar focuses and everything, while still being different enough from them that it remains interesting. Even the RP having kept me up last night until after 5 AM because I was just enjoying it far too much. Haha! I'm heavily looking forward to seeing how things continue to progress.

Tyree () - You haven't been around the server long, but I can't stress enough how enjoyable the RP has been between our characters. Whether with Aedan helping her out and training her a bit, to the growing relationship between her and Ux. I absolutely love how you play her, being a Heartwarder. It's really good to have you around the server!

Kiriku () - You know full well how much I love RPing with you, as I've said it plenty. The antics between Aedan and Kiri, and even the friendship between Aedan and Nim, are just always so amazing. Always feels very real and grounded in how their conversations go. The continuing relationship between Aedan and Kiri is honestly the most fun I've had with that sort of thing. Every bit of development that happens between the two of them, and especially how huge of an impact she has had, and continues to have, on Aedan as a whole. And how for Kiri herself has come along since her return, especially. It's always so much fun and I can't say enough how much I continue to look forward to everything going forward.
Eirik Hjartoreldr
Ulrik Dawnfall
Alaric

platinum01

*tap taps the microphone* This thing on? *tap tap ear-splitting sound*  Okay...

First, I would like to thank SDM Dizzy for the warm welcome. Next, I would like to thank Alys'anna for her advice, Alexeika for her help with a mage exasperated in finding scrolls she needs, Melody for amazing Tea Time and everyone who has endured Daisy Mae (and Blaze) with a shout out to Ekarath, Marion, and Aedan for helping me around the server and for role playing with a nub. It is all appreciated so much.

And, of course, thanks to Turtle for joining me on this journey.
Alaunlith • Amethyst • Aolinn • Craven • Daisy • Isobel • Jocelyn • Rosalind • Tisiphone • Zirzabett

Sir Ven

I usually avoid listing specific names of people on things like this, because invariably I forget someone who is incredibly deserving - and either do them an injustice by forgetting them or risk offending them.   Please know this isn't supposed to be an exclusive list, there have been dozens of people I have enjoyed RPing with.  These are just the ones my poor frail brain can remember off the top of my head.

Ladybug - The variety and depth of your characters is amusing and impressive.   Mine may not cross paths with yours at length often - but good job.
Arya - Always enjoy the RP interactions, but in particularly Mal's encounter with her and Fareeha at the Drunken Badger was interesting and helped to develop Mal's character
"Oh my god JC it's a bomb" -  Fareeha is brilliant.  She's a rare character in Cormyr and you play her brilliantly.   She really comes across as a bit of an exotic mystery and her (very) different views/cultural norms have come across well
Kirin - You know what you did.
Xeneize - Like Lady, you have (at least) two *very* different characters.  It's entertaining and rewarding to see how well you pull off the different personalities of each

Blaze & Daisy (sorry, I missed your player/account names!) - you guys are brilliantly cute and dynamic.   Again, I may not interact with you directly much (Sorry, Mal's sort've an introvert), but I hope you know how enjoyable it is to see Arabel's own Dynamic Duo running about.

Jerrick

A quest began today, and it was heavy stuff. There was tension in the group, a terrifying possibility for the quest, a standoff beforehand, all of the makings of a major story about to come to life, or explode prematurely, but this isn't a DM Kudos.

: Cam's reaction today was shattering. Of all the hate the character may get, I feel like every moment led up to this in a display of RP that made me take my hands off of my keyboard entirely, sit back, and just stare at the screen, floored. You got me, sir. That was amazing, and I'm thrilled that I got to be there for such a raw, frankly epic moment.

Can't wait to see more!

kingofaquilonia

I'd like to echo the props for Xeneize at the tail end of that event. I was quite surprised by that. It was a highlight of the event

Terallis

Another bulk shout out to some players!

and - You both have been so awesome to RP with since joining the server. I have a blast with RPing with Daisy and Blazanar every time you guys are around, whether I'm on Aedan or my newly made halfling, Haldak! It's been great fun getting to know you guys and playing with you! Especially fun with the new hin crew and the antics they get up to! Looking forward to the future of all this RP as well!

@epiril - Only had a couple days so far to really get into RP with you, on Dore, but it's been a lot of fun with all the adventuring and chatting. Especially with the bit of antics just earlier with Haldak lifting her over his head and then her tossing him. Seeing this budding friendship between Haldak and Dore has been a ton of fun to go through. Likewise, the mischief that Aedan got up to with giving her that wondrous wine. Good laughs all around, and I hope you stick around!

- We didn't get too much time to RP back when you were on previously, in my earlier time on the server. A bit of RP between Aedan and Areusa that was some good fun. But more recently, also connected with Dore's stuff, I've been having great fun with the RP and adventures between Haldak, Fareeha, and Dore over the last couple days. Been some hilarious contrast between the characters, while still being really great with the forming friendship between them. Super excited to see where things continue to go!

- Have had some hilarious back and forth reactions between Celia and Haldak over the last days. The bit of dynamic forming there, being his hin self reacting to her choice of clothing and dancing and all that. I've been really enjoying all that RP and hope to see things continue to develop.
Eirik Hjartoreldr
Ulrik Dawnfall
Alaric

Nymera

This is sort of late because I don't check the forums often enough, but I want to give shout-outs to Sir Ven and canticleofcocytus, for my recent RP interactions with you both.  Things your characters have done have created enough character development to shift the trajectory of where I thought Alexia was headed, and that's no small feat for a pretty long-running PC.  I loved every minute of it and look forward to the next!

I also want to shout out some of the characters (because I keep forgetting GSIDs) that I've enjoyed interacting with since I returned a few weeks ago, you guys and gals have made me feel so welcome again:  Alyss'ana, Tarie, Fareeha, Cecilia, Dore, Serina

I know I'm going to have forgotten to mention some people, so thank you everyone for rekindling my love for NWN and this server.  <3

Melody

I would also like to echo this. Camthalion did an absolutely superb job with his character development in last night's plot!
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

Epi

I can't name only a few people, but thank you to everyone who has made a super-newb who hasn't picked up this game in more than five years, feel welcome. <3 xo

jthepurefire

It is great coming back to this game after 14 or 15 years.  I have brought some old nwn players back with me as well.  They didn't think they could get back into it.  But the interactions they have had with people on the server has been positive and they are enjoying it.

canticleofcocytus

Wanted to thank all those players who have made St. Kale's your characters' choice for socializing. I've enjoyed - on multiple characters - getting to meet and know your characters at the bar.