Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daphne

I've got to say a huge thank you to RJ as well.  The dream walk was more than I could possibly have expected, and will always be a pivotal, supreme moment in Eilira's life.  It was wonderful, scary, touching, and funny all at once.  Thanks so much!

Arya

I want everyone to give Daphne, RJ, and White Spirit a -huge- shout out!  They helped setup the first part of the cultural immersion events and participated, both topside and playerside.  I look forward to seeing what they will do to us --  I mean, how they will make things beautiful for us, in the last part of it!  Thank you! Was so behind and caught up with IRL that I was worried this would not happen.  Thanks to you three, everything worked out as had hoped...even better, that!  You were all wonderful, ladies!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Ogre Time Yay

Thank you RJ for the fun Fairy Tale RP with Medusa! I especially loved that everyone on the team each played a specialized part in taking her down, it's always fun to see other characters in action!

Orvil

A large Second to Ogres motion of Thanks. It is always fun to mix combat with RP combat. Always fun to watch the ideas that breed out of that. Fun times in Fabletown

oarthias

nonee Avatar
Thank you to DM Rebel for the kick off last night on the unicorn quest! It was great fun. :) Can't wait for the next installment!
I second this! :)

sinisteromnibus

I'd like to thank DM RJ for a great time last night with Tavaris' first meeting of a wild dragon. Thank you so much! It was awesome in every way imaginable. I look forward to more in the future!

ClockworkMayhem

Arya

Once more an awesome thanks to Daphne!  You not only managed to make another fun treasure hunting adventure with the fish crew, but also managed to beautifully fit something, whether through plot hooks, items, or how characters contributed.  Some way or another, everyone was part of the quest.  Thank you again!

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Valimar Dragonbane

Definitely a big shout to Daphne (who bailed before I could thank!) for giving Sumest a chance to explore the life aquatic with his friends and loved one.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

dagesh

A hearty THANK YOU to Nova/BuildMeUp for Aeric's investigative itch. I have been enjoying prodding and scribbling from one lead to the next. You've got my brain working. Thank you!

Orvil

A big thanks to Nova and Rapier for the fun box chasing worm intestine splitting adventure last night/ this morning. Quite the adventure

ClockworkMayhem

Thanks so much to Wicked for what was an awesome quest to unlock the Silverstar class for Amari. I had a blast!

sinisteromnibus

Thank you once again, RJ for an awesome dragonsong event for Tavaris. It went better than I ever could've imagined, especially given that the merry band was on the verge of sundering just as the event started! Also, the baby blue was cute with Mouse.

realityjumper

Thanks to Nova for Priya's quest.

My hubby had once said that "Priya gets faced with situations that she has to barrel through, then work through it before she can feel anything." This was definitely one of those!

It was the first time she strongly stood up for what she expected of her group, faced down a respected friend aiming a bow at her, and had the nerve to ask for resolution... which she didn't get! It has definitely given her a new aspect of herself and her past to work on for further growth! Thank you thank you!
"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

Arya

Thank you for the awesome quest again, Daphne!

Not only were you able to tie things in together and simplify the ongoing plots as a result (instead of the opposite), but you managed to get other people involved who otherwise would not be involved, making it more than just one or two people. And kept up with our modest sized group.  When you are more energised to follow up, I look forward to how things unfold! Until then, enjoy a good break!

Oh boy. Is Sumest in for some rough times in his own life. Poor sea elf.

...Poor Calruil, too, for that matter!

Sincerely,
Arya