Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daphne

Thanks very much to Firstname Lastname and Lady of Pain for putting on the festival tonight!  It was really fun!

Arya

Thank you, Anklebitur/Allatum for having been the good helper you have always been when I DM stuff!

And thank you, Daphne, for helping out with setting up the targets during the impromptu archery contest!

Also wish to give a thanks to all the staff who have not only welcomed me back, but also helped me tweak things while I was topside!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

thorien

Thank you Reality Jumper for an awesome adventure, without mindless dungeon crawling, and with tons of fun included. Three words: We want more!:D
Zev

Darvins

To Sidhe for making me Laugh so much at Erliza's nickname. I'm a little drunk right nows so won't be trying to write a response tonight but thank you, that made me laugh so much.

Ogre Time Yay

A big thanks to RJ for constructing an awesome role play to bring an epic conclusion to the Blood Cloaks storyline! Very much appreciated!

Edge

Thanks to Redmage for the immensely trippy revamp of what started as "just another run through Tower of Ruin" last night.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Ogre Time Yay

Thanks to Nevermore for the awesome Eyes and Ears: Goblins and Ghosts quest! It was really well done and was successfully a major turning point for Mute, despite his silence.

Deleted

Thanks to Arya for the patience in dealing with elven debating!

Ogre Time Yay

ermmm

Thanks RJ, for a great fairytale adventure (and all the players involved also, it was fun).

ClockworkMayhem

Huge thanks to Bella and Edge for the event they ran for Mouse, tonight. It was powerful and poignant, and showed that they had paid a great deal of attention to the character, which is really flattering, to me - and the effort they put into it was just amazing. The entire thing was beautiful, and I can't wait for the next part!

Thanks SO much, you two! <3

Arya

BIG thanks to Reality Jumper for the small quest last night.  It was a lot more light hearted than expected, and Dae was REALLY expecting to have to shield herself from more drama. While unexpected, it was more than welcome for her to have less of it.  

Also much amusement from seeing a little rebellious teenager have to deal with the fact he is not getting any fight for being grumpy. :-D
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

realityjumper

FirstManDeparted, I'm absolutely loving Celi's quest! I do like moral dilemmas more than smashing, and this has been great! It's making her start to reach out to others now, which is not easy. It's also been interesting to "always" have him watching, making everyone be creative about getting her information on what is going on.

Can't wait to see how this ends!
"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

ClockworkMayhem

Huge thanks to Edge and Bella for the event tonight. I loved the interactions in Faerie, and it was great seeing the next part of the quest, and how throwing this group of people who don't always get along together brought out certain less than comfortable secrets for some of them! I can't wait to see what happens next. I really appreciate all that you both do!

sinisteromnibus

Awesome kudos to both BlackCaprice and Belladonna for their amazing DMing skills. Dance of Pales thus far has been absolutely amazing in the way it challenges each character's individual sensibilities with difficult decisions, and what appeared at first to be just an ordinary job for the Crown keeps taking unexpected turns and twists that have led everyone to the Shadow Plane and even Faerie. The Lord of the Hunt was also an awesome touch tonight!

Thank you both for the time, effort, and attention that you give your events and the characters in them. It really makes it feel like the stories I create with my characters actually matter at all.

And to anyone who isn't Bella or Caprice...I highly recommend you try to get in these DMs' events whenever you can. I can guarantee you will have a blast!