Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ogre Time Yay

Big thanks to onivel for the random event last night, was a refreshing change from the usual square sitting. Was attempting to pull a Ricky from Trailer Park Boys from the time his trailer got blown up from a propane tank.

Ricky: *Walks outside, charred, smoke rising from him, goes for his pack of cigarette, his pack of cigarettes are on fire.*
Julian: Ricky, they're on fire
Ricky: *Goes for a cigarette*
Julian: Ricky, they're on fire, let it go, Ricky!-Ricky, let it go!
*Ricky drops the cigarettes, grumpy*

FaeFae

Remmy

Thank you Bella and Edge for the awesome and ongoing plot. Two big thumbs up!

sinisteromnibus

Great fun as always, Edge and Bella. Thanks for taking the time to make things fun, interesting, and scary. Your events always keep me guessing.

FaeFae

Thank you, Sinister! It was brief, but it was flavorful and well-written and thus awesome. Our characters are left thinking!

FaeFae

Nevermore! Excellent to communicate with and wonderful storyteller.

ladybug

Props to Sinister for getting a certain apathetic idiot to give a damn about something other than his books for an evening. It was a fun event, family funerals aside.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

ClockworkMayhem

Come on, now. You know he's put the "fun" in "funeral."

Edge

+1. That was a pretty gripping event last night.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Arya

Thanks much to Ladybug for helping me topside tonight.  I wanted to commend her efforts as an aDM to learn the tools and help a fellow DM with a plot, something that I think all DMs need to cultivate in their activities here and there.  Thank you so much Ladybug!
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Edge

Shoutout to Sinister for two major events last night - some edge-of-my-seat RP on the front lines of the Blood War, followed by some rather realistic and unnerving medical fallout from the former, the whole stretching to nearly four hours of RP. Kudos for willing to go out of your way for between-sessions followup and support, and for encouraging people to follow up with more than "fire and forget" with a spell or two.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

modronlove

I want to second what Edge said above :). Thanks Sinister!

ladybug

Forgot to do one yesterday and in the interest of not double-posting...

Props to Sinister and Edge for Hell's Song and Pales. They've been really interesting events and have done wonders for helping me give Xavier some direction as a character. Thank you both!
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Valimar Dragonbane

I would like to thank Rebel for the highly enjoyable quest last night!  I don't believe I've been on one of his events yet, and it was a good time.  Even if Rashan and Thedran got into a modestly heated debate on the morality of slavery as a form of punishment.  And that is certainly -not- a complaint!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

whitespirit

So, I realize this is kind of random but I have thought about sinisteromnibus last event that I participated and what amazes me is that .. everything just .. fit together, all those little nooks and crannies... its like.. almost a clockwork.. like

GivE me an e
GiVe me a v
Give mE an e
Give me aN n
And lasTly a t

What does this mean?!

E
V
E
N
T
!