Main Menu

Thank you for the positive RP experience.

Started by dom101, Dec 16, 2013, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Embra

Some nice group role play the last few days!  Thank you everyone!! :)

whitespirit

Today was an enormous day on CD for me :) Thank you for rping everyone and for making our wonderful and lovely server so much richer and amazing with your characters, your stories and everything. It might not always seem like it but every individual story, every action does touch and influence people's characters and their stories, lives and feelings.

I would have list everyone so I will just thank you *everyone* for a wonderful and lovely day on CD :) and hopefully many more to come!

lurkerabove

Thank you all who have stopped by to see and give a welcome to Erliza and Serra's tea house in Highmoon the last few days! Sindel, Nim'Elen, Pylia, Red, Shaan/Ciry and others have made the presence of their new home even more satisfying!

theshobit

Thank you to , , , , and , whom have been adventuring with my ladies, lately, and bringing a smile to my evenings. I look forward to logging in each night to have fun with you lot!

Also, I wish to spread some appreciation on and . You've made Cinder and Syraviel feel more anchored in the world.

Colin Mack

I'd like to thank Tindra (Reality Jumper) for putting up with me :)

Embra

Special thanks to Faeramin (Jolens Odgen) for pumping up a defeated and depleted feeling moon elf. :) :)

Embra

Thank you to everyone that has role played with one of my characters the last couple of weeks. I have been trying to work on some character development and appreciate the interactions! :)

lurkerabove

Sorry it took me a few days to get around to this but...

Thank you so much to everyone who came to celebrate SerraLiza's grand opening at their teahouse last weekend, and helped make it enjoyable. And double kudos to everyone who performed on stage! It was a blast.

Calabask

Special thanks to Carp6, Jolena, Embra, Dismus, and Modron for the amazing quest last night. It was hilarious, especially when the party was trying to sneak about and bluff to talk to Tolbin. Had a ton of fun last night!

lurkerabove

To those who gave their talents to SerraLiza's bard competition today, thank you!

for Quirin's tale
for Ashera's song
for Kali's performance
and for Heirike and Asyae getting the place hopping with their upbeat, irreverent numbers! :D

Arya

Been a while since I contributed.

,   ,   ,   ,   ,   . Thank you all for contributing significantly to the development of my new character with your multiple toons, some interacting more than others. She has been very surprisingly fun, and all thanks to you all. Though I did plan on a nice girl, she had turned out far more innocent than even planned, with that in mind. Something that has been endearing in the roleplay, even as she struggles with adapting to the mainland ways.

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Ryoko Honda

theotherkip

I'd like to thank everyone who has been dealing with Logarti, but an extra special shout out to Thane. Poor, poor Thane.

I really should be listing more people here. But thank you all.

~Kip

DubiousScroll

Thank you to everybody in the square last night who put up with me (Ezra, Xen, Cora, Meribo)!

Hope you had at least half the fun I did!

lurkerabove

Thanks to everyone who attended SerraLiza's wedding, be it part of the wedding party or just to witness it. Hope everyone enjoyed the RP and the feels!