Main Menu

Thank you for the positive RP experience.

Started by dom101, Dec 16, 2013, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eredruie

Darvins Avatar
So I want to thank everyone who came to the naked fun time party last night, otherwise known as the Budding, especially Eredruie who managed to bring three chars in the course of several hours. *snicker* but everyone who attended thank you, this was by the far the wildest wild elf party Iyanna has led. I blame the Dark Desires I think the Fey slipped it into everyones drink
I'm still wondering exactly how a human Sunite managed to get Veryn to dance with him. But yes, three very different chars stopped by. I could have brought more but that would've been greedy!  (rofl)

realityjumper

Thanks to for the rp with our Ravenshadows - I love the dynamic they've been develping (Hopefully Cal is done throwing up now! ha!). and for the dragon rp. The siblings are a blast. And (I think that's your forum name?) for the rp with Tindra and Kyle.
"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

whitespirit

Although I have not been part of the roleplay and initiative, I saw some of the incredible work with the Red Briar recently. Thank you for doing this for the server!

Eredruie

Love to  especially, and also to and possibly others who I have forgotten about (sorry! Love to you as well!) in the long and tiring saga that has just unfolded in Elfdom.

You are lovely people, all, and your characters have been wonderful to interact with. <3

realityjumper

Thank you to everyone for Celi's baby shower tonight. It was really meaningful for her to see all the people that truly care about her, and the gifts you all put thought into.

The one that made me laugh the hardest was the chainmail onesie! I loved them all and Celi will treasure them. Thank you!
"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

acleverpun

My thanks to Alexandra (disapprovingmother), Rossel (JolenaOgden) and Shaan (Eredrule) for making my first foray onto this server very enjoyable!

Eredruie

acleverpun Avatar
My thanks to Alexandra (disapprovingmother), Rossel (JolenaOgden) and Shaan (Eredrule) for making my first foray onto this server very enjoyable!

Thanks! It was a pleasure, glad you enjoyed it :) hopefully will catch you again to get to know Sariana better :)

disapprovingmother

acleverpun Avatar

It was fun, and actually that was my first time back on the server in a long while, so thanks to everyone who has RP'ed with Alexandra Hohlenberg and her triumphant return back to Arabel *crickets*

Arya

Want to thank    for her awesome character and her interactions with Daeatria. They have been challenging for her character development especially with the recent past year or so regarding her story. Looking forward to seeing more of the young Evereskan explorer! 

Especially want to thank   for Kaleandruil and what he has been for her. What started as me asking him to play a very vague concept turned into a rich history, and an off-CD history session of us seeing how their interaction in Evereska would be like while waiting for his application...

...Then some awesome and sweet story in-game. I am attached. Will not lie. <3 

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Jolena Ogden

acleverpun Avatar
Thank you and everyone involved, as well.  Wonderful portrayals by everyone, and it was fun to have Rossel meet each.   :)

Alexandra when in the park under the cherry tree a few nights ago also still has me laughing every time I think about it.  I am not sure, though, whether she is Arabel's woman most in need of a girls' night out, or if we should be hiding every reachable bottle of body oil when bare chested barbarians are about.  (Yes, ebon haired barbarian of literary fame, that means you ...) :D

Embra

Thank you those who rped with Pylia last night in Arabel. I am looking forward to more interaction and exploring the server. :)

Embra

Big thank you to Faeramin and Lalvon for the great elven time! I had a blast! :)

Embra

I want to thank everyone I have had the pleasure of interacting with since I have arrived to the server. I appreciate the role play and kindness afforded to me. *huggles to all* :)

acleverpun

Mystic Warden

acleverpun Avatar
 for todays interactions with Jelena! <3

And right back at ya! It is always fun to RP with you. :)
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords