Main Menu

So, What are you listening to CD?

Started by Boots, Dec 16, 2013, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

aceheart

If you like Iron Maiden and the like...

aceheart

Shoy shoy, if you don't like Iron Maiden at all:

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

onivel

Interesting cover and AMV for an early 90s classic

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Edge

tarriel

I am NOT listening to Uptown Funk on repeat (super shifty eyes)

Edge

Edge

Edge

Eventually I will finish this game, if only for this song. (The game itself is really fun! Bowser punching things and breathing fire! Mario and Luigi doing platforming puzzles! Fawful has much great fury! But I heard this song before I even heard of the game and this is what told me I HAVE TO PLAY THIS.)

aceheart

Edge

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis