Main Menu

Half-orcs

Started by goodapollo, Jun 11, 2014, 12:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garage Trashcan

Ogre Time Yay Avatar
This reminds me of a time I played as a half orc on a Neverwinter Nights 2 server, two players playing as guards approached my orc (who was always wearing a mask) and had this conversation right in front of him.

Guard: "Sir, this one keeps wearing a mask."
Officer: "Tell him to take it off."

Guard: Clears throat "Excuse me sir, would you please remove your mask so that we may see your pretty face!" Said kindly of course
Me: Shrugs, removes mask

Guard: "Erm..." Turns to the officer "He's an orc, sir..."
Officer: "Tell him to put it back on."

Guard: Clears throat "Excuse me sir, would you please p-"
Me: "I heard  him..." Puts mask back on.

Wish I could remember the name of that character, I might be able to use him on this server.
Rofl.

Players as guards? Can I assume it was rampant with corruption?
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Ogre Time Yay

Within the time that I spent playing on that server, I can say that there has been more threats and players attacking other players than I have seen before. Was still fun for a time though, I've been in worse servers... There was another one that took place in a Thayan city (one I went to shortly before joining CD), to which I discovered about 15 minutes into my play time that it was mostly a server for slave master character players to role play bang their slave character player. I'm not against it, but it got a little crazy when I walked in on something quite kinky taking place inside of the General Store... When I can't walk into a store to buy potions without seeing a slave player on all fours getting spanked by the master player, it's time to pack up and leave.
That's the first server I used my character Rene Tournier in, didn't stick around long enough for the character to shine.

The Red Mage

You'll find most video game rp servers to be majorly dom/sub erp. Gw2 seems to be a wide exception so far. At least I haven't seen it advertised.

Atomic Twinkie

Well dress me up in spandex and call me mister slave, I thought I was alone! XD

Arya

Made. My. Day. Right there. XD

~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow