Main Menu

Movie quotes to stump the younglings

Started by onivel, May 22, 2016, 11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I'm Mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore!  Answer and a riddle all in one.

My quote because it's a classic:

"There's only two things you've got going for yourself in this town. Jack and Shit. And Jack just left town."

tarriel

onivel

sornduskryn Avatar
I'm Mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore!  Answer and a riddle all in one.

My quote because it's a classic:

"There's only two things you've got going for yourself in this town. Jack and Shit. And Jack just left town."

Yes.. that was from "Its a MAD MAD MAD MAD World".  And I didn't have to look up your riddle on my Network.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

onivel

tarriel Avatar
I can has boomstick?

Ha.. and yes.. you may has a boomstick to defend against that raging Army of Darkness.   8-)
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

onivel

Alright next up. Unless you live in Westeros...

" Its good to be the king. "

Edge

History of the World, Part 1.

And since I turned 31 a few days after that one was posted, that's my last post in this thread, I'm afraid =)
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Hand_of_Banath

I'll throw one into the ring:

"don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks... "

tarriel

ladybug

What the hey, I'll throw one in.

"No, no, Johnny. You cannot count him. You got twelve, they got twelve. The old ladies is just as good as you are! "
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

onivel

ladybug Avatar
What the hey, I'll throw one in.

"No, no, Johnny. You cannot count him. You got twelve, they got twelve. The old ladies is just as good as you are! "

You hopped in the Wayback machine for that one. I of course cant answer... too old *waves cane about at the whippersnappers*. Nice one though. *watches to see if one of the young 'uns gets it.

Deleted

Given that the under 30 crowd doesn't get it...

It was "Arsenic and Old Lace".

Deleted

The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true!