Main Menu

From the sketchbook of foo

Started by foo, Aug 16, 2015, 02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foo

I'm playing vanilla Xcom because the long war is absolutely unfair in every possible way :(

Also, yes the rifle is based on the IWI Tavor or TAR-21. Admittedly I want one sooooo bad...

thorien

You can make it fair, the release version is quite adjustable, and makes the game much more thrilling.

You are not the only one who wants it! Semi auto versions are rare in the US and almost impossible to find in Europe though.

foo

thorien Avatar
You can make it fair, the release version is quite adjustable, and makes the game much more thrilling.

You are not the only one who wants it! Semi auto versions are rare in the US and almost impossible to find in Europe though.
If I have 2 grand to pony up, I can get one... its the 2 grand part that makes me choke on my breakfast though. I'd be satisfied with a Kel-Tec RDB though, if they'd ever RELEASE IT.

thorien

Neat, shame that getting any Kel-Tec firearm in Europe is virtually impossible.

I am currently looking for AUG-Z, as I am quitely familiar with select-fire variant. It's a neat rifle, only drawback are its mag. I wonder why they haven't made STANAG feeded version for so many years.

foo

A little doodle. Watching heavy water war on netflix

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

thorien

Kinda reminds me my own doodles when I have mood for drawing. :)

foo

At first it was a figure study, then this happened

FaeFae

I am admittedly a bit jealous of those feet skillz!

shadowtim3

Is there teeth in that mask? *Blinks.*

foo

Another quick one. Did thira again.

foo

Ambush on the Aspen Ridge.

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

foo

I was away, but still drawing the whole time!

I recently purchased a surface pro 2, and have been empowered by WACOM technology! the following are all drawn digitally using OneNote and some editing via Krita.

Edge