Embra

Arya Kalarathri Avatar
Done for both.

You should have forum access.

Best,
Arya

Thank you :)

ironmaid

I am not sure I have access to this. How would that show up for me? Or maybe that itself is the answer. Thank you. ^.^

Edge

If you have an elf character, this thread is so you can get access to the forum appropriately as well as be listed available as a contact for others in the area and faction.

If you don't, then no worries, this thread isn't relevant to you. ^_^
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

FaeFae

Do you have an Elf? If yes...

Are you able to see this forum? forums.cormyrdalelands.com/index.php?board=38

If no... Then this is the thread to bump for you! :)

Arya

The iron maid has been added to the elf collection.

Enjoy.

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

Also edited my original post of things to include an amendment of information I just recently received today, courtesy to admin correction. <3

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow