Main Menu

Admin in Need

Started by Not Batman, Apr 10, 2014, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Not Batman

Dudes, I know now what must be done. We must give Vince more alcohols. All of the alcohols, yum yum yum.

theshobit

And, then there was drink. Much merriment was had until they passed out... drunk.... and tricksy shobitzes took their dressies!

Garage Trashcan

Vince doesn't want to touch my Mike's Hard Black Cherry. My bitch drinks are for me.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Not Batman

Who cares if it's a bitch drink, Mike's is delicious.

Garage Trashcan

He can have the coffee schnapps that my friends "accidentally" forget whenever they go to someone else's place.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Fire Wraith

I'm just going to leave this here...

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Arya

...Is this when he is going to start talking in a Tenesseean accent? ;-)
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Ogre Time Yay

Arya

Ah. I remember when we were in Puerto Rico, once upon a time. They had horses they took home when drunk.  Two men were trying to heft a drunk guy onto his horse, and he kept falling either one side. Or the other.
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Not Batman

This server will turn many people into alcoholics. Fuck, I am hung over now...

onivel

I start my kinds young.. its called training...

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

dagesh

What's a spounge?

Vincent07

"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

onivel

dagesh Avatar
What's a spounge?
Its when you are in a sponge. 
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

dagesh

onivel Avatar
dagesh Avatar
What's a spounge?
Its when you are in a sponge. 
I can get behind that.  Wait....what is this all around me?  I've been spounged!!