Main Menu

A little less active (CD Paternity Leave)

Started by Dismus, Nov 29, 2020, 02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dismus

Hey CD! As some of you know (or may not know) my wife and I are expecting our first child in a few weeks and because of that I am going to be around a bit less over the course of December and January as I figure out the new parent thing.  Feel free to reach out on Discord during that time or on the boards. I imagine I will poke my head into the game more as a player to relax more than I will be on a DM. I will  still be doing SDM things on the board during this time so feel free to keep contacting me about any of that stuff and I will be keeping an eye on my the forums!

Arya

Congratulations again! And I look forward to seeing pictures!

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

TanoXeneize

Congratulations on the family addition. Best wishes :)

Melody

"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

Deleted

Just let us know what class the little rascal is gonna start playing first.

thorien

Congratulations Dizzy! We'll all be here to torment your PCs when you'll appear! ;)

Jerec

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll be a fantastic father.

Jazzmyra

Congratulations and good luck on the DMing of a lifetime ;)

platinum01

Good luck with the new bundle!! When he or she is old enough, give'em cookies for Daisy!!
Alaunlith • Amethyst • Aolinn • Craven • Daisy • Isobel • Jocelyn • Rosalind • Tisiphone • Zirzabett

JuJuBeez

Congratulations, man. You're going to do great, I wish your partner and you a smooth labor and a healthy child. :)

Valimar Dragonbane

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

onivel

Congrats again on the pending new arrival.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

ladybug

Congrats! I eagerly await Baby's First Click-Kill.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

canticleofcocytus

Congrats, Dizzy! Welcome to being a dad.

kingofaquilonia

Grats Dizzy. Be a kick ass dad. I know ya can