Main Menu

Sporadic 12/20 to New Years

Started by Arya, Dec 20, 2020, 02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Seeing family, and then having to drive family back and forth from New Mexico, so am out for this week off and on, but will pop on my laptop if I can and I will keep my Discord open as much as possible for low-impact/no-DM-needed roleplay on there!

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Deleted

Be safe in all that driving. We'll make sure the server doesn't burn down while you're gone.

Melody

Be safe and blessed, Arya!
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

Arya

Situation update. Seems I will be needed here longer than originally planned.

Good news is I can make the charity event tomorrow, even if not Wednesday, yay!

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Valimar Dragonbane

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen