Main Menu

Art Commissions at the Ogre Hunting Lodge!

Started by Ogre Time Yay, Jun 04, 2014, 08:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ogre Time Yay

Hiya folks!
Recently started setting up to do art commissions for folks, figured I'd post this here to get things started. I kept putting this off because I was unsure on how to go into this and what prices to give. Send me an email if any of you are interested!

(The below information was originally meant to be posted on my DeviantArt.com account)

Hiya, I'm Hyde A. Simmons, I've been a member on DeviantArt.com for a long time and I've always wanted to do commissions for others. It took me a long time to convince myself to start up, I wasn't sure of how I would set it all up or how I would price everything, so I figured I'd just go with the flow and take it all as a learning experience. If given the opportunity to give anyone interested top quality CG art, hopefully I can follow my dreams and get my name out there as a fully fledged artist. All art is custom made computer graphics (CG) sent to you over email. I have done one other commission before for a book soon to be released, A Ranger's Inheritance by Karlene T. Clark, which can be previewed in my DeviantArt.com gallery: theamazinghyde.deviantart.com/art/A-Ranger-s-Inheritance-Book-Cover-Illustration-457493083
Please, read all the information before emailing me

TYPES OF ART
COLOR HEADSHOT = $15          BLACK & WHITE HEADSHOT = $10
Add a Background for $1
Samples:

COLOR BANNER = $25          BLACK & WHITE BANNER = $20
Add a Background for $3 , Add Another Character for $5

COLOR ILLUSTRATION = $50          BLACK & WHITE ILLUSTRATION = $25
Add a Background for $5 , Add Another Character for $7
[WILL ADD A COLOR ONE SOON]

I only accept payment through Paypal and in US dollars.

I can draw original characters, fanart, pairings, real people, and anything I feel I can do and/or am comfortable with.

After accepting your request you must pay me within 24 hours. If you don't, your commission will be canceled.

The Payment will be held onto until completion of the art, just in case I am unable to finish and need to give a refund.

Why should you trust me, what's on the line for me? My reputation, which is currently more valuable to me than money.

I'll draw the commissions in the order people paid me.

When it's your turn, I'll send you a rough so you can tell me what you think of it and ask me to change things you don't like or that I did wrong. After that, I'll finish the commission. I'll send you the picture once it's done.

You can do whatever you want with the picture as long as I'm credited for doing the custom artwork SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU. Do not resell the artwork and/or take credit for making it.

HOW TO ORDER

Make sure to read everything I wrote up there before ordering from me.

Type of commission and number of characters:
Extras: Yes/No
Description of your commission and information about the characters (please include samples):

That's all for now, send me an email if you're interested. Thanks!

ORDERING

Email me at hyde1216@ymail.com if you want one!
1. Name the email "Commission"
2. Copy and paste and FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW.
3. If I accept, I will give you my paypal email, and you will send the payment upfront.

ORDER FORM
Username: (insert username here)
Paypal Email: (insert paypal email here)
References: (insert pictures/description of character you want drawn)
Style:
Extra: (pose ideas/information about your character)
Total Payment:

SLOTS
1. (empty)
2. (empty)
3. (empty)

WAITLIST
1. (empty)
2. (empty)

Email: hyde1216@ymail.com
Let's see how this goes...

realityjumper

I can vouch for the credibility on this! From the start, he keeps you up to date on his progress, and he put up with numerous nit-picky things from me until I was 100% satisfied with the final outcome. Well worth the cost to any of you!
"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

Garage Trashcan

But why should I commission you when I can commission my girlfriend for free? :P
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Edwardfalcona