Main Menu

Work and livelihood

Started by lb7, Jun 07, 2014, 07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lb7

Hello,

As some may or may not have noticed, I have been around, but on and off, and I've been trying to get back into it to bring myself back here more full time and wrest myself away from ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) addictions. Unfortunately this might all might very well change, for better or worse. Without getting into any long stories, I've fallen into a pit in my career life that I'm having a hard time climbing out of due to lack of available work opportunities. Basically if I don't find myself a new job I'll be forced to take my career to the other side of Canada, where I won't even have access to a computer let alone NWN or Skype. I have until the end of July to make a new job happen, before things get desperate for me, hopefully I won't have to, but I am running out of options and out of time. I'll post an update or two when the situation changes, or when things get closer to the end of July.

Arya

Hey!

Sorry the situation is very intense, but real life comes first. Hopefully you can find the work you need and join us soon after!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Garage Trashcan

If you decide to move into the mountains and live off the land, we won't judge you. Especially if you grow a fantastic beard (regardless of your gender, you should be more capable of growing one than I).
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich