Main Menu

Inactive for a bit

Started by Not Batman, Jun 11, 2014, 07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Not Batman

Hey guys,

Going to be inactive for a bit here. I'll try to do stuff here and there on the forums, but I need a bit of a break to get some things off my plate. Part of this will be ripping apart DnD 5th Edition to see what direction I will be going and how the new edition and the new gaming licenses will effect the company and our projects. My current plots will remain somewhat active via forums threads and posts detailing rumors and replies in PMs.

Enjoy

Atomic Twinkie

Take it easy dude, hope that stuff works out for you!

Ogre Time Yay

Good luck, we'll see ya when you get back.

Garage Trashcan

Not Batman Avatar
Hey guys,

Going to be inactive for a bit here. I'll try to do stuff here and there on the forums, but I need a bit of a break to get some things off my plate. Part of this will be ripping apart DnD 5th Edition to see what direction I will be going and how the new edition and the new gaming licenses will effect the company and our projects. My current plots will remain somewhat active via forums threads and posts detailing rumors and replies in PMs.

Enjoy
I thought the Beginner's stuff doesn't come out for another month? I was looking forward to checking it out myself to see if it's actually worth a shot.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Not Batman

August is the release, I recieved a large portion of the final release materials last week, but not all of it. So far it's not a bad system, reminds me a bit of 2.0 and 3.X. The Proficiency system is pretty cool, and saves being ability score checks instead is pretty nifty.

Arya

Somewhere between 2.0 and 3.X - now that sounds a little like something.

I bought 4.0 - then sold the books within four months of owning them.  Only kept the one generic drow campaign because I felt shallow and thought the drow women were well drawn.

~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow