Main Menu

Update....

Started by Vincent07, Sep 26, 2014, 02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent07

I... don't have it in me to be eloquent here.

My uncle died last night, after a 16 month battle with glioblastoma brain cancer.

I will not be handling any sort of administrative tasks over at least the next few days.  Please direct any questions etc to Fire for the time being.

Thanks.

Vince
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Edge

My grandfather passed to lung cancer (and complications) back in May. You've my sympathies and condolences. Take as long as you need.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Deleted

Cancer sucks.

You've my sympathies as well.

Ogre Time Yay

Take all the time you need, bud,
CD ain't going anywhere.

The Red Mage

Yuck. Know that he kicked life's ass.

bknuckles

I'm sincerely sorry for your loss.

FaeFae

I fully understand this feeling. Rock on when you're ready, Vincent. :(

sinisteromnibus

I'm sorry for your loss, Vincent. Take the time you need. Life is more important than the game.

ClockworkMayhem

I'm no better at being eloquent in a situation like this than anyone else, but I do know how you feel. Take what time you need to sort things out. We'll all still be here when you're ready.

trylobyte

My condolences, Vince - It's never an easy thing to lose someone close to you.  Take all the time you need, we'll be here when you get back.

Arya

My condolences Vincent. :-( Take what time you need.  Let me know if I can do anything.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Yaldabaoth

My condolences to you, Vincent.  I don't know what else I can say but to remind you that everyone in this community does care for you, and wishes the best for you.  Take all the time you need, we'll still be here.

Yaldabaoth

My condolences to you, Vincent.  I don't know what else I can say but to remind you that everyone in this community does care for you, and wishes the best for you.  Take all the time you need, we'll still be here.

onivel

Sorry to hear that. Take care Vince. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Fire Wraith

My condolences - take whatever time you need.
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."