Main Menu

Extended Break

Started by whinfers, Sep 10, 2022, 03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whinfers

Evening People of CD,

Some of you I've informed already, but due to a change in circumstance (work) I'm going to be leaving CD for a minimum of 14 weeks, likely for a full year. It's been a pleasure to play/clash/meme with you all, and I hope that most of you will still be here when I return, which I will. Eventually. Except Nibbles, cause f**k that guy.

I'm likely going to be lurking in the discord, and I may pop up from time to time during the year, but it's unlikely to be for any serious RP or play.

People who knew him have been told Synder is off back home for a while, but hasn't specified why. He -will- be getting involved in a religion though, and folk have been invited to visit him near Waterdeep if they want. Can always ping me on discord, might not answer for a week, but it will be answered eventually.

Remember: Don't do anything I wouldn't, and if you do, don't get caught.

Regards,
Syn

P.S. Love you Nibs.

Nibbles

Hope your stay is in good health and know that when you return, you'll have a place here.
Good luck, and make sure to keep in touch.

(P.S. love you too)

lackofimagination

Take good care of you and yours!

Take care man.  Enjoy yourself, number 1 rule.

Valimar Dragonbane

Take care and we'll be here when you get back!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

realityjumper

Imza will miss her "Princess"!
"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

snorriht

Take care of yourself mate. I hope to see you back :-)