Main Menu

Character Theme Song, version 3.0

Started by , Dec 14, 2013, 01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ogre Time Yay

Always gotta go back to the late Carla White for theme songs for my heroic Noir Detective(Justicar) character, Hydaro.
Carla White - Devil May Care (and more)
Song for a fella who has been to hell and back, and is living life one day at a time now.

(Quick sketch of Hydaro to go with the mood of this song.)

Arya

First track for the Ravenshadows and the Moonshadows.

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Dismus

I was seriously playing this earlier today at the gym.

Myv

I'm feeling this one. I keep coming back to it over other songs.

Yaldabaoth

Here's one for Zygimante of Tsurlar Forest.  Lyrics are in Russian, but it is, essentially, a call to return to the ancient ways.  I tend to listen to this song a lot when I play her.  Arkona - Славься, Русь (Slavsia, Rus)

Eleusine.  I haven't played her too much of late, but the mad sculptor will always have a special place in my heart.  She gets Fallujah - Carved In Stone.  The whole album, The Flesh Prevails, plays on repeat when I log on as her, despite the fact that her personal philosophy is that the Flesh certainly does not prevail.

Dierdre.  There are a couple of songs I could use.  Either Katra - Out Of The Ashes or Within Temptation - Fire and Ice

Erelrae.  The entirety of Epica's album, Design Your Universe is very suiting, but the most fitting song is Deconstruct.

onivel

Tenedra Ryell'thalisia ... pretty much her since she broke up with Roem and has been on her own since.

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

onivel

Badhbh / Cecilia Tentazione  .. since the birth of her daughter

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

thorien

Carad Fae'Ithil, or rather... Eina.

tarriel

Rebecca Moreau: My Silver Lining - First Aid Kit

Tarriel Dalton: Carnival Of Rust - Poets Of The Fall

Selvaria Kraeger: Friction - Imagine Dragons

tarriel

Galen Kreiss: Counting Stars - OneRepublic

Darvins

So I'm going to beg for some suggestions for my toons, other than Gald because Pally long ago nailed his.

lb7

Silvia Eleswyrd: Pendulum - Witchcraft.

Garage Trashcan

Azazzal & Abbadon

Dominique and Nikolai

Celebrations? Check.
Being batshit crazy? Check.

Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

onivel

Garage Trashcan Avatar

Azazzal & Abbadon

Dominique and Nikolai

Celebrations? Check.
Being batshit crazy? Check.

Awesome

Hand_of_Banath

For Jezra Westerbook - Definitely I am The Fire By Halestorm