Main Menu

Limited DM time, come November, for the local Pain

Started by Arya, Oct 20, 2014, 11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

So, the good news in my life is...

I have decided. No matter how it looks, I have decided I am pursuing my MLS/MLIS come Fall 2015.  This means I registered to retake the GRE, for the 40% of programs I am looking at, that require a score. If the least, I need to chance any opportunity at financial aid I can have.

Bad news is...

For the month of November, in lieu to me increasing my studying time exponentially and using my NaNoWriMo time for this preparation work, I will not be DMing anymore than once a week. My time will be far more playerside instead of the rough 50/50 I have shown this month. I have even requested having a few weeks of November to have cut hours (we will see if it happens)..Just so I can invest more time studying.

This also means I am going to be a little more weak-willed. I will need all the feel-good, and drama-control RP I can have. I have even been trying to work on not contributing to the contrary, myself.

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Valimar Dragonbane

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

onivel

Best of luck to you *crosses fingers for ya*
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Ogre Time Yay

Good luck, may songs from Valhalla be sung about your journey!

daphne

Heh.  Will help you with the feel good stuff!

Atomic Twinkie

Colin Mack

Good luck though not sure what your studying for. *makes a confused face*

Arya

A heads up for everyone, just for reference...

I will not be taking anymore quest requests for the month of November.  While RP item commissions are still in the scope of what I can do, I will simply not have time to do anymore quests than  my one-a-week thing, for this entire month.  Next month may be a little more freed, but not by much.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow