Main Menu

Returning Oldfriends

Started by invictus, Feb 15, 2015, 06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

You guys will probably need to have your characters moved to new GSIDs if you've relocated or otherwise changed your IPs since your last play.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

invictus

Yep, already requested in the Leto forum. I think North and Tseti need that as well. Thanks.

Edge

Yeah I was seeing the error messages of the Reyers trying to log in from DMside, hence coming here to post.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

NorthWolf: Doge Edition

Do we need unique CD keys?

Edge

Yes, trying to log in while someone on has the same keys will block the second out.

Alright, thanks for mentioning. We put in the requests.

Vincent07

That also means no generic GoG keys.  Otherwise we'll have to migrate you again.  If you have one, the login message -should- tell you so.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Fire Wraith

Oh... it's you.

It's been a long time. How have you been?

Okay, look... we've both said a lot of things that you're going to regret, but I think we can put our differences behind us.

For Science.

You Monster.

;)
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

trylobyte

The gnolls have missed you both.  :P  Welcome back!

Vincent07 Avatar
That also means no generic GoG keys.  Otherwise we'll have to migrate you again.  If you have one, the login message -should- tell you so.

Avoided that, at least.

Fire Wraith Avatar
Oh... it's you.

It's been a long time. How have you been?

Okay, look... we've both said a lot of things that you're going to regret, but I think we can put our differences behind us.

For Science.

You Monster.

;)

Neverwinter Nights: not even once.

No seriously this game is heroin. Just look what it did to Requiem. You can't get away. You can never get away.

trylobyte Avatar
The gnolls have missed you both.  :P  Welcome back!

Their resistance only makes my gold hoard larger.

Masque

Welcome back you two.

Mordheim

Been gone a while. Might remember me as Gorin Lutgehr or Folcoerr Aengrilor. GSID was celticman.

theshobit