Main Menu

Returning Oldfriends

Started by invictus, Feb 15, 2015, 06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threeguesses

Edge

He doesn't look like the Glow Cloud to me.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Calabask

I'm heeeeeeerrrreee!

Deleted

*boots from server*  :P

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Darvins

Wait wait this is good news we have the guy we can blame for everything back now.... I think

Calabask

I do not have my old Forum Title as the universal Scapegoat here. I am sad.

Edge

You can add it yourself in your user profile.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

Calabask

Jesus Christ, I'm barely back a day and Edge is telling me to nail myself up to a cross. Fine. fine. I will be your bird Jesus, but remember, Lord Helix will be watching from now on!

Edge

Down with Helix. Domecracy forever.

Calabask

HERETIC! HERETIC! THE FALSE PROPHET WAS STRUCK DOWN! HELIX FOREVER! HELIX FOR LIFE! You have /LOST!/

Edge

I seem to recall your precious god getting his face smashed in by a certain angry crocodile.

Calabask

Listen! Lazer gators are hacks and so are lizard wizards! We will not speak of their heresy here!

Edge

Your frustration and rage just go to power my giant robot. Do continue.