Main Menu

Treat him kindly, Death.

Started by Edge, Mar 12, 2015, 10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

Sir Terry Pratchett, famed author of the Discworld books and many others, has passed today at 66 from complications from Alzheimers.

We lost a legend today, folks.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Atomic Twinkie

For those that haven't heard,

the author Terry Pratchett has passed away. He was a brilliant author and a really great man.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

onivel

Love his works. I got my daughter reading them now.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

ClockworkMayhem

Really, really, REALLY heartbroken, today. :(

Edge

— Terry Pratchett (@terryandrob) March 12, 2015

AT LAST, SIR TERRY, WE MUST WALK TOGETHER.

Final message from his Twitter account. Augh. =(

Vincent07

"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel