Main Menu

Last Push Busyness - News from the Local Pain

Started by Arya, Mar 12, 2015, 12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Hey everyone,

As you likely have gathered, I am really having a full plate on this last push on my applications for this month.  This will start slowing down drastically in a few weeks, of course.  I was hoping to have it all done this week, but it seems that some recommendations have to still come through before I will finish with everything.  Come April, my bigger obligation will be applying for graduate assistant positions, but preparing the materials for that will not be as much a hassle as this round.  

I will be leaving my current job in the beginning of April, so I will have a bit more free time during the month before May comes around.  That said, I will still have to keep it easy on my game time, but not as much as this month.

Those who I am in RP with have nothing to worry about for this month, but my DM activity will not be existent until March is over.  

In other good news, I have already been accepted by two universities, two solid programs with a practicum/co-op involved and one who is notoriously competitive (namely, British Columbia).  My decision will be based on what I can afford and what experience I can garner in their practicums.  I need funding to make it through any of the programs, though! That is still in the air for now.

I will keep everyone posted!

Sincerely,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Valimar Dragonbane

Good luck with all of that educawork stuff!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Calabask

Congrats on being accepted to the two different universities! I wish you luck and shall pray for you success! :D

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Arya

So yeah.

Not in the plans, but it happened.  I had some stuff come up and now I am just trying to return and get back into things again.  It is for sure I am not going to have energy for events for the rest of this month, and it may possibly be the second week of April before I can do something.

I am sorry guys.  Stuff out of my control had been interfering with stuff.  Hope to rectify the matter in the time mentioned.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Deleted

Take care of yourself first, the rest will fall in line.

onivel

Can just echo Bella here. Take care of yourself and RL first.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Autumn