Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Super big props to Bella and Scint for the closure of the questline last night! It was a nice ending, and hinted to more stories in the future!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Myv

Thanks to for all the goats. Really gave me an outlet for my love of whimsy and insanity.

Edge

Major props to for last night's event for Kestal. It's a major accomplishment to turn what was, quite literally, a simple dinner with a conflict between the matriarch and the black sheep of the family and make it one of the most surreal experiences I've ever had in NWN.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

trylobyte

My thanks to for the ad-hoc tonight.  You know what you did!  I feel bad we wound up making it more complex than you originally had in mind, but on the other hand it's some of the most interesting, thought-provoking roleplaying I've had in some time.  Thank you for allowing the situation to evolve in a natural way, even if it meant doing some extra work!

Thanks Tarriel in being patient with me and allowing a situation you did not intend, to occur naturally.  As a result, you've opened up new avenues for my character to travel down, thank you!

Ogre Time Yay

Shout out to RJ, as well as the folks participating in the quest yesterday. Sorry I didn't stick around for the full quest yesterday. Aside from the fact that it was on a day I was planning on heading out anyways, the -real- reason I left was because I was having one of those irritated at everything and completely uninspired days where I lacked the motivation to do anything. When I got home, I just sat down and daydreamed for the rest of the day. Didn't draw, didn't play games, didn't do any writing, my day yesterday was one big ball of blah, and I tend to get those every now and then.

Thanks for the Quest though, what I did participate in was really turning out to be interesting!

Arya

I wanted to thank Korlash last night for including me in an event. It has been over a month since I was part of one and did not have many chances last semester (barring a handful; I was busy so am not complaining about anything here!). So it was a nice welcome to be in things, even with just a more advisory role. :-) Thanks to you and everyone who let me feel included!
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

destinysdesire

Yeah last night was awesome, took far longer then expected, but awesome!
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Arya

Thank you to Azathoth for the awesome event! As brief the interaction was with the dragon, it was a serious development moment for Kan'itae, who had only ever met one half-dragon to date on the server, and one other in her history. :-) Thank you for including me!

Arya

Thanks to FaeFae for making a simple contract turn into a serious set of consequences for individuals involved! It gave my character a challenge to consolidate certain aspects of her, and I look forward to the resolution of the matter!

Sincerely,
Arya

trylobyte

Man, that one went places, didn't it?  A very simple half-hour rescue turned into a six-hour tale of love and lust, intrigue and deceit, and players working against other players.  It's honestly one of the best moments of intraparty conflict I've seen on CD, and not only the DM but the players all handled it spectacularly.  That is how it should be.  Well done.

spamtastic1979

Huge shout outs to RJ for the virtue stuff.. Paythin still has a headache thinking about all the stuff he had to absorb!! And to Faefae for such an awesome event last night!!

FaeFae

Pretty awesome fun, Jackal-guy. A well-spent afternoon. 10/10 would sign-up again.

Arya

+2 to what FaeFae said. It was fun!

Sincerely,
Arya

destinysdesire

I second, third and fourth the last two posts.
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden