Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canticleofcocytus

Thank you to and  for help setting up the bar for the party today. I really appreciate it!

hyrulee

I just wanted to give a quick thanks to DM Fox for running Bloody Letter. It was a really enjoyable experience, and I appreciate the effort you put into it. I didn't realise that this was a thing, so I also want to mention that I really appreciate the staff in general. I've never been on a server with a team that cares as much as this one. Thanks for making the server feel so welcoming. <3

Esilynn

A big thank-you to Dm Darkfang For the quest today Pots and Pans. Green wardens Hin based Adventure, this was my first Dm led story I was nervous but the starting explanation and then the immersive plot storytelling and characters made the time pass way to fast. It helped me solidify a lot more of Arillia's quirks and  motivations. 100% engaging and thought provoking quest. Fun quirky and unexpected.

platinum01

Thank you so much for the Pots n Pans event for the Green Wardens. It was a lot of fun and the perfect launch event for the team to tackle, together. There's no denying the power and love of Daisy's fresh baked chocolate chip cookies now!

You are keeping me guessing with the Crimes of Fashion storyline. I am enjoying the character interactions and the unexpected turns this tale is taking. Thank you so much. I look forward to the next chapter.
Alaunlith • Amethyst • Aolinn • Craven • Daisy • Isobel • Jocelyn • Rosalind • Tisiphone • Zirzabett

Embra

Huge thanks Cherry Bomb/Nibbles for the very entertaining Stone Cold Throne storyline.
I am very happy to have been able to see it through! :)

Garage Trashcan

Thank you for our meeting the other day. We're barely scratching the surface of HWC and you're really letting me use everything I've learned to try and contribute and giving new opportunities.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Melody

I wanted to thank  for being such a magical scripter/programmer/artist/wizard with all the amazing things she's been doing. You're an absolute wonder and you've honestly raised the bar for CD - I think anyone here who knows what you've been up to has been legitimately slackjawed.

I also want to thank   and  in helping her test. Ironing out the kinks, pointing out bugs in the scripting, and all that is every bit as valuable, so thank you for taking the time out of your schedules to help make CD a better place!
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

Remus Prime

Thank you to DM Raysiel (Impresario) for my first DM event on the server!  Even though Bethryn was vastly out of her depth, it was a lot of fun, and I enjoyed myself.  Glad that despite being an itty bitty lowbie, my skills came in handy!  Thank you!

Terallis

belladonna Avatar
Jul 4, 2021 1:45:26 GMT -5  @belladonna said:
I cannot say this enough tonight:  Thank you to , , and   for the amazing job with the Thundarlun finale.

The pacing was excellent.  The changes to mobs--the colored nameplates, the balance, the tactics they used--made each fight challenging but not a slog.  Getting to watch the story come together, and all our efforts and planning pay off, was uplifiting and exciting.

Thank you for all the hard work you've put in the past few months.  Thank you for bringing such a complex story to fruition.
This. I mirror all of this. This battle finale was so much fun and initiated so well! I thoroughly enjoyed the entire thing!
Eirik Hjartoreldr
Ulrik Dawnfall
Alaric

ladybug

belladonna Avatar
Jul 4, 2021 1:45:26 GMT -5  @belladonna said:
I cannot say this enough tonight:  Thank you to , , and   for the amazing job with the Thundarlun finale.

The pacing was excellent.  The changes to mobs--the colored nameplates, the balance, the tactics they used--made each fight challenging but not a slog.  Getting to watch the story come together, and all our efforts and planning pay off, was uplifiting and exciting.

Thank you for all the hard work you've put in the past few months.  Thank you for bringing such a complex story to fruition.
Fully agreed. It's astounding how much thought has gone into this plot.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Arya

Thirding what has been said here. I really enjoyed seeing the fight between the ghazneths, and seeing the heroic against the one nasty spell (*omits details to avoid too much spoiling*). That was a terrifying moment in both cases.

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

daedalian

Ironmaid and I would also like to add our appreciation to them, and also to any other DMs and players for the great work and play on this whole story-line and events.  Not an easy feat keeping everything coordinated, including interactions on Discord. Great job, and thanks for the fun and allowing us to be a part of it.
-Daedalian-

daedalian

I also want to give a shout-out to all the DMs and Admins here for doing a great job managing things, helping players and keeping things running well.
The amount of work going into this community and this game is a lot and so - thank you very much. It's very much appreciated.
-Daedalian-

rohuli

Wasn't sure if there was a more proper channel for it but wanted to thank both Banshee for a fun adhoc the other day that was a nice way to meet other non epics and Raysiel for a very fun and dialogue heavy quest, you both kept things flowing admirably.

ithildur

Thanks to Arya and Bella for getting Arandir finally sorted/releveled a couple of weeks ago.

Also, thanks to Banshee for the ad hoc yesterday, and  persevering through the technical difficulties.